15 Crazy Rich Asian Quotes That Are Too Good Not To Share on IG
Some crazy rich Insta captions!
Best Crazy Rich Asians Instagram Captions
Are you a fan of "Crazy Rich Asians"? Show your love for the book and movie on social media with these great Instagram captions curated by us! "Crazy Rich Asians" took the movie world by storm when it premiered in 2018 and the love for it—and the book by author Kevin Quan—shows no signs of abating. If this movie rocked your world and you're eagerly awaiting a sequel, we've got just the fun quotes to keep you covered until then!
Good Crazy Rich Asians Instagram Captions
• "These pajamas are fancier than any of my real clothes."
• "They're so posh and snobby, it's snoshy!"
• "You kind of look like a slutty Ebola virus."
• "God forbid we lose the ancient Chinese tradition of guilting your children."
• "I can't believe this airport has a butterfly garden and a movie theatre. JFK is just salmonella and despair."
Great Insta Quotes To Show Your Love Of Crazy Rich Asians
• "Chinese sons think their moms fart Chanel No. 5."
• "I'm so Chinese. I'm an econ professor that's lactose intolerant."
• "Look! They are in full bloom!"
• "I think we should return to the word of God."
• "You can explore hell, you dog turd."
• "Let me get this straight. You both went to the same school. Yet someone came back with a degree that's useful, and the other one came back as Asian Ellen."
Funny Insta Quotes To Show Your Love Of Crazy Rich Asians
• "She just think you're some like unrefined banana. Yellow on the outside, and white on the inside."
• "Curtis wasn't playing to win. He was playing not to lose."
• "Remember, every treasure comes with a price."
• "Doing nothing can sometimes be the most effective form of action."
• "Just because some people actually work for their money doesn't mean they are beneath you."