18 Quotes About Leaving Your Comfort Zone We All Need to Read
Just do it!
Best Quotes About Leaving Your Comfort Zone
Leaving your comfort zone is tough, but it's the only way to really grow as a person. Is there something that you've always wanted to do, but never had the courage? Let these inspirational quotes be your guide! We've found some words from famous people who have been successful in all walks of life—from business and entertainment to science and beyond—to help you get over the next hurdle you face in completing your goal. We've got you covered when you need an extra push!
Good Quotes About Leaving Your Comfort Zone
• "What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?" – Vincent van Gogh
• "Fear is 100% dependent on your for its survival." – Steve Marabol
• "We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality." – Seneca
• "Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise." – Unknown
• "Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." – Suzy Kassem
• "The scariest moment is always just before you start. After that, things can only get better." – Stephen King
Great Quotes About Leaving Your Comfort Zone
• "Find out what you’re afraid of and go live there."– Chuck Palahniuk
• "He who has overcome his fears will truly be free." – Aristotle
• Fear, hatred, and suspicion narrow your mind – compassion opens it." – Dalai Lama
• I was never afraid of failure; for I would sooner fail than not be among the greatest."– John Keats
• "The fears we don’t face becomes our limits." – Robin Sharma
• "You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen." – Michelle Obama
Leave Your Comfort Zone With These Inspirational Quotes
• "What you are afraid to do is a clear indication of the next thing you need to do." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
• "Being scared is part of being alive. Accept it. Walk through it." – Robin Sharma
• "Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." – John D. Rockefeller
• "Limits, like fear, is often an illusion." – Michael Jordan
• "Courage is the power of the mind to overcome fear." – Martin Luther King Jr.
• "Action eliminates fear. Headphone up and get shit done." – Tom Bilyeu
What is your favorite quote about getting out of your comfort zone? We want to know!