15 Chance the Rapper IG Captions That'll Make You Need a 'Smoke Break'
Let Chance the Rapper do the talking!
Best Chance The Rapper Instagram Captions
Hip hop artist and political activist Chance The Rapper has released wildly popular, critically lauded albums, including 2016's Coloring Book which features "Smoke Break." The song is about his relationship with his then girlfriend and how he misses having alone with her like he did before they had kids. Everyone needs a little "Smoke Break" of their own now and again, so celebrate being by yourself or alone with that special someone on social media with these great Instagram captions from Chance The Rapper's best lyrics!
Good Chance The Rapper Instagram Captions
• She need a second to breathe, We need an actual smoke sesh – Smoke Break
• Man my daughter couldn't have a better mother, If she ever find another, he better love her – All We Got
• Ready my blessin', now I'm ready how I wait – Summer Friends
• Maybe you and I were meant to be – Juke Jam
• What's the point of gainin' chicken if you lose all the sauce? – The Man Who Has Everything
Great Chance The Rapper Instagram Captions
• I ain't no activist, I'm the protagonist, I don't co-captain it, I fly solo like one cup in the cabinet – I Might Need Security
• I'ma do my own thing, I'm finna buy a ringtone, then let the phone ring – My Own Thing
• And my mother and my grandmother cocoa butter kisses, This is just a testament to the ones that raised me, The ones that I praise and I'm thanking – Cocoa Butter Kisses
• You don't want no problem, want no problem with me, bih! – No Problem
• How great is our God, Sing with me, how great is our God – How Great
Clever Insta Captions From Chance The Rapper
• I was too late, I was too late, A shadow of what I once was – Same Drugs
• Everyone is special, This I know is true – D.R.A.M. Sings Special
• I'll take you to the land where the lake made of sand, And the milk don't pour and the honey don't dance – Pusha Man/Paranoia
• I'm gon' praise Him, praise Him 'til I'm gone – Blessings
• Me and my girl plan to stay to the end, Hope there never come a day where we be better as friends – Finish Line/Drown