Celebrate The Life of Puppeteer Caroll Spinney With 15 Big Bird Quotes
Big Bird's big words!
Best Big Bird Quotes
You probably won't find a more iconic bird in the world than Big Bird from 'Sesame Street'! Generations of kids learned about life, family, heartache and the alphabet from this 8-foot tall yellow bird controlled by puppeteer Carroll Spinney, who passed away in December 2019. Celebrate his life and that of his feathered altar ego with these inspirational quotes from and about Big Bird that will make you laugh or even shed a sentimental tear.
Big Bird Quotes From 'Sesame Street'
• Hello boys and girls. Welcome to Sesame Street!
• Bad days happen to everyone, but when one happens to you, just keep doing your best and never let a bad day make you feel bad about yourself.
• Never refer to me as an item. I'm a bird.
• My Home! My Nest!
• I'm gonna miss you, Mr. Looper.
Big Bird Quotes From Caroll Spinney
• I know I don't own Big Bird, but I own his soul, I feel.
• I've learned to say, 'I'm a friend of Big Bird.'
• Big Bird is based on what I learned as a child.
• Big Bird is sweet and nice and also sympathetic...kids can identify with him even though he looks like such a bizarre character...8 feet 2 inches, a beak 18 inches long.
• I think there's an awful lot of me in Big Bird.
Quotes About Big Bird
• He’s just a huge big bird in there with big wingspan. He’s hard to beat, and he’s brave. He’s done phenomenally well. – Bobby Clark
• I wondered what she ever made of my professed love for and intentions to marry Big Bird, the hottie of Sesame Street. – Wendy Delsol
• Even Big Bird gets sad sometimes. – Andrew VanWyngarden
• I never thought I'd be on Sesame Street with Elmo and Big Bird. I'm still thrilled. I'm on a high. – Michelle Obama
• Sesame Street... I think they were all high. With Big Bird, they had to be high. — Pauly Shore
What is your favorite quote about Big Bird? We want to know!