The Joke's On You Thanks to These 15 April Fool's Day IG Captions
Happy April Fool's Day!
Best April Fool's Day Instagram Captions
If you wait for April Fool's Day each year to pull the ultimate prank and love to laugh, we have just the thing—great Instagram captions to promote the informal holiday that is April Fool's Day! Everyone loves to smile, so why not turn a frown upside down on social media? We've curated some great April Fool's Day quotes to complement your silly photos! Show the world your pranking skills and deliver with captions that will keep people coming back for more. For all things April Fools, we've got you covered! LOL, already!
Good April Fool's Day Instagram Captions
• "April 1. This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four." – Mark Twain
• ""I plan to spend April Fools' Day remembering all of the pranks I thought of last year but completely forgot to execute this year." – Unknown
• "Hello April, please don't fool me." – Unknown
• "April Fool, n: The March fool with another month added to his folly." - Ambrose Bierce
• "April is the cruelest month." – T. S. Eliot
Great April Fool's Day Instagram Captions
• "Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world hath more fools in it than ever." – Charles Lamb
• "Even the gods love jokes." – Plato
• "The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get elected." – Will Rogers
• "I have great faith in fools: self-confidence, my friends call it." – Edgar Allan Poe
• "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself." – Cynthia Heimel
Clever Insta Quotes For April Fool's Day
• "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." – Abraham Lincoln
• "Don’t be an April Fool" – Unknown
• "The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being, but to remind him that he is already degraded.” – George Orwell
• “It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor.” – Max Eastman
• “Mix a little foolishness with your prudence: It's good to be silly at the right moment.” – Horace
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.