Amethyst Instagram Captions for All Those February Birthdays!
Have a very violet February!
Best Amethyst Instagram Captions
Is your birthday in February? If it is, you probably wear your birthstone proudly! If you're pretty in purple, you are in luck! The stone is said to be a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance, and peace. If you want to show off your Amethyst birthstone on social media, we have just the thing for your bling—great Instagram captions to keep you covered!
Good Amethyst Instagram Captions
• All about Amethyst
• Amazing Amethyst
• All in for Amethyst
• Aglow like Amethyst
• February queens wear Amethyst
Great Amethyst Instagram Captions
• Keep calm and wear Amethyst
• All the best people wear Amethyst
• I listen to Deep Purple
• Accentuating my February shine
• A birthstone that rocks
Clever Insta Quotes For Your Amethyst Birthstone
• "Of evening tinct, The purple-streaming Amethyst is thine." – James Thomson
• "Amethyst is a meditative and calming stone that works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to provide calm, balance, patience, and peace." – Miranda Kerr
• "I'll tell you how the sun rose, a ribbon at a time. The steeples swam in amethyst, The news like squirrels ran. The hills untied their bonnets, The bobolinks begun. Then I said softly to myself, 'That must have been the sun!'"– Emily Dickinson
• "I love purple because my name is Amethyst."– Iggy Azalea
• "It was October again ... a glorious October, all red and gold, with mellow mornings when the valleys were filled with delicate mists as if the spirit of autumn had poured them in for the sun to drain - amethyst, pearl, silver, rose, and smoke-blue."– Lucy Maud Montgomery
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.