16 Pictures of Children That Prove Humanity is Inherently Kind
Humanity Is Still Alive, People!
1. When This Little Boy Saved a Deer From a Flood
He risks his life for an animal!
2. When This Boy Helped His Blind Friend Achieve Greatness
He was her "guide runner" so that she could be a cross-country champ!
3. When All These Friends Made No Hair Cool
When their friend had to shave her head because of cancer, they shaved their heads too! #squadgoals
4. When You Need A Rainbow...
Come find this girl and she'll give you one for free!
5. When They Know Exactly What You Need When You Need It
They're just so helpful
6. When They Have Hearts of Gold
Because hugs solve everything.
7. When This Girl Shaved Her Head For Others
She is full of Locks of Love!
8. When Not Enough Kids Can Eat Lunch at School
And this little boy packs a whole lot of lunches just so they have nutrition!
9. When This Boy Made Sure His Wheelchair-Bound Brother Could Participate in a Triathlon
10. When Kids Share
It's raining, it's pouring...
11. When This Hospitalized Baby Became a Superhero
His dad made his son this Iron Man costume to help his son feel brave!
12. When San Fransisco Came Together For Batkid
Literally if this story doesn't make you cry, you might be dead inside. Click the link here to read the full story!
13. When This Girl Sent Brazil Soccer Captain David Luiz This Letter After Loss From Germany
In English, the letter reads: Hi David Luiz, My name is Ana Luz. I saw all of the Brazil games in the World Cup and I liked it a lot watching you play. I think that you don’t need to be sad because you played well and did the best you could. You were a great captain. Life is like this, sometimes people lose and sometimes people win but people only need to be happy. David Luiz, you are my champion. Ana Luz Penna Reale
14. When This Girl Sang "Lean On Me" to Thank the Doctors That Saved Her Life
This little girl sang this song after multiple surgeries at the Liverpool Hospital that saved her life. The hospital staff made a choir to help her sing, too!
15. When This Little Boy Made His Seat Mate Feel Better On Their First Day of School
Translation: "Don't worry, I'll protect you." Cries
16. When This Little Boy Heard For the First Time
He may only have been seven weeks old, but his reaction to hearing is priceless and overwhelming.
Know of any more inspiring stories that kids have done that revamp your faith in humanity? Tell us in the comments below! And don't forget to SHARE with your friends and family to show them these inspiring photos!