1. You never get an invitation to gatherings because your presence is expected.
2. If you’re unable to make it, your absence is truly missed.
3. They make sure to always have your favorite dish.
4. During your birthday, you automatically get 2 celebrations!
– one from your immediate family and one from your boyfriend’s family.
5. They celebrate your victories and guide you through your struggles.
6. They are always ready to offer a shoulder to lean on.
7. They’ve seen you at your worst, but have always been careful not to pass judgment.
8. You have a spare toothbrush, towel, and loofa in the bathroom in case of a sleep over.
9. They often side with you more than they do with their own son.
10. You share your boyfriend’s household chores.
11. You’ve set the standard of the ideal girlfriend for his other siblings.
12. You confide in them about issues you may be dealing with.
13. They instantly know how to cheer you up!
14. They value your opinions and appreciate your perspective in family matters.
15. His parents include your favorite snacks in their grocery list.
16. You’ve been given a spare key in case of emergencies.
17. Or you know the alarm code to get in.
18. You're always considered in the dinner decision making process.
19. If you don't share the same style, you help your future mother in law with her fashion dilemmas
20. When you're feeling under the weather, they send over a care package immediately!
21. Family trips aren’t complete unless you are around.
22. With them, you know you can truly be yourself.
23. And because of that, you've considered them as your second family.
Through good times and bad times, you've always been there for each other.