28 Wife Instagram Captions That Will Inspire You
Show your wife you care with these great wife Instagram captions!
The Best Wife Instagram Captions
You love your wife with your whole heart and couldn't be happier with your life. After all, that's why you married her! To celebrate your wonderful marriage, we made a list of 28 lovely wife Instagram captions that show both her and everyone else how much you care.
Whether you're celebrating your anniversary or just want to show her off or you want to get excited about Wife Appreciation Day (which is * every day*), these Instagram captions may even win you a kiss or two!
Cute Wife Instagram Captions for Selfies
• I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything.
• My wife has an awesome wife!
• I don't need a snooze button when she's here to kiss me awake.
• She keeps me warm.
• You have my whole heart for my whole life.
• The good things in life are better with her by my side.
Great Instagram Captions for Your Wife
• I'm a lover not a fighter, but I'll fight for what I love.
• You make my heart happy.
• Wife of the party.
• She's my bride with pride.
• If you think I'm cute, you should see my wife.
Clever Wife Instagram Captions
• I love her in every way there is to love a person.
• I'm not perfect, but I'll always love you better than anyone else.
• I still fall in love with you everyday.
• Just keep loving me, and I'll keep loving you. The rest will fall into place.
• Out of sight, but always on my mind.
• In her smile, I see something more beautiful than stars.
Good Instagram Captions for Your Wife's Birthday
• I treasure every moment we share together.
• When I'm with you, hours feel like seconds. When we're apart, days feel like years.
• Right here, right now, everything is perfect.
• I can't say it enough - I love you more than anything.
• You always leave me breathless.
• I'm still wearing that smile she gave me.
Funny Wife Instagram Captions
• The best feeling in the world is knowing your smile is for me.
• I'll never apologize for loving her.
• Every single day, I choose love.
• The first time I saw her, my heart whispered, "She's the one."
• Marrying her was the smartest thing I ever did.