17 Toronto Instagram Captions for Your Next Canadian Adventure
Have a blast in Canada with these Toronto Instagram captions!
The Best Toronto Instagram Captions
Whether you're going to Toronto to visit the many museums or are more into the pro sports scene, Toronto has a lot to offer its visitors! The Canadian National Tower is a huge draw given the fact that it's one of the world's tallest towers, while the Toronto Islands include an amusement park, trails, parks, and ravines. It's pretty incredible! Be sure to check out this list of Toronto Instagram captions asap!
Good Instagram Captions for Toronto, Canada Selfies
• Take me to Toronto.
• I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.
• "Toronto is home; nothing beats home." -Ellen Wong
• "We have a strong tradition in Toronto of really great film writers, and growing up in that climate is a big reason I pursued cinema studies." -Sarah Gadon
• "The fact that over 50 per cent of the residents of Toronto are not from Canada, that is always a good thing, creatively, and for food especially. That is easily a city's biggest strength, and it is Toronto's unique strength." -Anthony Bordain
• Toronto has it's own sound and I love it!
Cute Couple Toronto Instagram Captions
• "I always tell people that if I move anywhere it would be Toronto." -Kendrick Lamar
• "I hated it at first, because I hate the cold even though I'm from a cold area, but I love Toronto. I think it's gorgeous. I think it's an amazing city." -Madeline Brewer
• "I travel the world, and I can see in Toronto the cooking is very personal. These people cook with their hearts." -Alain Ducasse
• "I like B.C. because it's so beautiful, but I think Toronto's the greatest place because every corner of the world is here." -Rupi Kaur
• "It's easy for me to care about Toronto, because Toronto is a community that cares about itself. It represents the world." -Yo-Yo Ma
• "Toronto is a special city, and the environment is perfect for the arts; free and alive." -Emory Cohen
Witty Instagram Captions for Toronto Skyline with Friends
• "The beauty of Toronto is that it has not been shot a lot in movies, for itself at least. I mean, most of the time, Toronto is shot to portray something else." -Denis Villeneuve
• "When I think of myself, I think of Toronto. My music would never sound the way it does if it weren't for Toronto." -Drake
• "If people ask me, ‘What do you think could improve in Toronto dining,’ I’d say there’s nothing to improve on." -David Chang
• "A lot of people don't know this, but Toronto is probably the most multicultural city in North America." -Stephen Amell
• "The city had been built by people from innumerable elsewheres. It was a chaos of cultures ordered only by its long streets." -André Alexis
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.