23 Skeleton Instagram Captions That Move Every Bone in Your Body
Stay spooky with these skeleton costume Instagram captions!
The Best Skeleton Instagram Captions
Skeletons are a big part of Halloween because they're spooky and make great costumes and awesome decorations! Because Halloween is almost upon us, we made a list of skeleton Instagram captions for all your wonderful skeleton posts on Instagram.
Great Instagram Captions for Skeleton Costume Selfies
• I don't need no body!
• Hip hip hoorray!
• Bad to the bone!
• "If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance." -George Bernard Shaw
• Label me like one of your French girls.
• "The world dies over and over again, but the skeleton always gets up and walks." -Henry Miller
Funny Skeleton Instagram Captions for Halloween Night Out With Friends
• Don't worry, I got your back. Literally.
• I hope you find this humerus.
• "Rigid, the skeleton of habit alone upholds the human frame." -Virginia Woolf
• Let's bone.
• Keep calm and cartilage on.
• No bones about it!
Good Instagram Captions for Skeletons on Halloween
• Have a humerus Halloween.
• It's going tibia okay!
• Love is the spine of life!
• "There is something about a closet that makes a skeleton terribly restless." -Wilson Mizner
• There aren't any skeletons in my closet, but I do have some in my trunk.
Clever Skeleton Costume Captions for Insta
• That really rattles my bones.
• "There's a lot of skeletons in my closet, but I know what they're wearing." -Naomi Watts
• I ulna want to be with you!
• "I'm only human, I've got a skeleton in me." -Monster by Paramore
• The average human body contains enough bones to make an entire human skeleton.
• Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? Because it had no body to go with!