Make Self Care A Priority In 2020. These Books Can Help
Here's a little self-care guidance during your self-quarantine!
We'd like you to know that there are affiliate links in this post. This means we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
1. Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone by Brené Brown
2. The Self-Love Experiment: Fifteen Principles for Becoming More Kind, Compassionate, and Accepting of Yourself by Shannon Kaiser
3. The Body Is Not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love by Sonya Renee Taylor
4. Be Unapologetically You: A Self Love Guide for Women of Color by Adeline Bird
5. More Than Enough: Claiming Space for Who You Are (No Matter What They Say) by Elaine Welteroth
6. Seeking Slow: Reclaim Moments of Calm in Your Day by Melanie Barnes
7. Fear Less: Living Beyond Fear, Anxiety, Anger, and Addiction by Dean Sluyter
8. The Queer and Transgender Resilience Workbook: Skills for Navigating Sexual Orientation and Gender Expression by Anneliese A. Singh
9. How to Not Always Be Working: A Toolkit for Creativity and Radical Self-Care by Marlee Grace
10. Being in Your Body: A Journal for Self-Love and Body Positivity by Fariha Róisín
Let's Keep the Conversation Going
What self care books do you plan to read this year?