The Best Sandra Oh Quotes for Your Instagram Captions
Show your love for Sandra Oh with these quotes!
The Best Sandra Oh Instagram Captions
Sandra Oh is, let's be honest, a force to be reckoned with! With amazing roles in Grey's Anatomy and Killing Eve, along with many other incredible roles, she's proved her acting chops again and again. Between that and her outspokeness toward inequality in Hollywood, Sandra Oh is someone to look up to. These Sandra Oh Instagram captions are a wonderful way to express your love for a great actress and activist. Be sure to check out these Instagram captions while we all count down the days until the premiere of Killing Eve season 2!
Great Sandra Oh Quotes To Use As Instagram Captions
• "I think it's just as important what you say no to as what you say yes to."
• I grew up never seeing myself on-screen, and it's really important to me to give people who look like me a chance to see themselves. I want to see myself as the hero of any story. I want to see myself save the world from the bomb."
• Actually being able to exercise your own choice can bring about greater opportunity."
• "Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely, and we're left with only the choice of what to do next. We can choose to be afraid of it. Just stand there trembling, not moving. Assuming the worst that can happen. Or we step forward into the unknown, and assume it will be brilliant."
• "Creatively, I really feel like I gave it my all, and I feel ready to let her go."
Clever Instagram Captions For Sandra Oh
• "Becoming an actor? If it's not a calling, don't do it. It's too hard."
• "I am so constantly amazed by people's care and love for Cristina Yang."
• "There's, like, a dark needle or a nail that lives at the back of all of our heads, and that's your fear."
• "Hollywood likes to put actors in boxes, and it likes to put Asian actors in really small boxes."
• "When your life changes and you become a more public person, in some ways you need to become a more closed person."
Thoughtful Sandra Oh Instagram Captions
• "I feel comfortable in places like London. You get many cultures in L.A., but it's strangely segregated."
• "I don't get jobs in films by auditioning. I'm not blonde. You can't place me in movies the way you can with certain actors. It's very difficult for my agents."
• "We actors, we're a fragile bunch, and yet we need to be strong because 90% of our lives is rejection."
• "I'm into exercising my individuality."
Let's Keep the Conversation Going...
What's your favorite Sandra Oh quote?