Life's a Breeze With These 20 Sailing Instagram Captions
Come sail away with these sailing Instagram captions.
Sailing Instagram Captions
Whether you live near a lake or the ocean, sailing is a ton of fun to do this time of year! After all, what's better than rounding up your friends and family for a day on the open water? This list of sailing Instagram captions is a great way to jump start your summer sailing Insta adventure.
It's pretty incredible to kick back on the deck of a sailboat and watch the waves or look at the clouds drift by, to just relax and enjoy life. It's not a bad way to spend a day and it isn't a bad day to spend a summer.
Make sure you take some time to enjoy yourself this summer, and why not do a little sailing while you're at it? Check out these sailing Instagram captions to help you plan your awesome summer ahead!
Best Sailing Instagram Caption Ideas
• Good vibes happen on the tides.
• We can’t direct the winds, but we can direct the sails.
• “She is not afraid of storms, for she is learning how to sail her ship.” -Louisa May Alcott
• Life is better on a boat.
• A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
• A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are for.
• Home is where the anchor drops.
Good Sailing Captions for Instagram
• A rough day at sea is better than any day in the office.
• Something beautiful is on the horizon.
• Come sail away with me.
• May your anchor be tight, your cork be loose, your rum be spice, and your compass be true.
• Let the sea set you free.
• Calm seas never made skilled sailors.
Instagram Caption Ideas for Sailing
• “A grand adventure is about to begin.” -Winnie the Pooh
• Whatever floats your boat.
• “She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails.” -Elizabeth Edwards
• Let your dreams set sail.
• If your ship doesn’t come in, sail out to meet it.
• Let’s sea the world together.
• “I go to see a great perhaps.” -François Rabelais