Celebrate Kwanzaa with 16 Beautiful Instagram Captions
The Best Kwanzaa Instagram Captions
These 16 Kwanzaa Instagram captions - which include famous quotes by Maya Angelou, Martin Luther King Jr., James Baldwin, and more - are perfect for sharing photos of your Kwanzaa celebration on Instagram. We hope you enjoy these Instagram captions and really hope you have a wonderful Kwanzaa celebration!
Inspiring Instagram Captions For Kwanzaa
• "I see Kwanzaa as an opportunity for African-Americans to reaffirm ourselves if we choose to, a chance to rebuild and renew our focus. I see Kwanzaa as a holiday of the spirit." -Jessica Harris
• "Kwanzaa is a pan-African celebration of heritage and culture and family and community. The principles and the manner of observing the holiday lift up traditional values that are key to our lives." -Janine Bell
• "It's not what you call me, but what I answer to." -African Proverb
• May the light of your kinara fill your home with peace and light your new year with love.
• "Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable." -Kenyan proverb
Amazing Kwanzaa Instagram Captions
• "Our children need the sense of specialness that comes from participating in a known and loved ritual. They need the mastery of self-discipline that comes from order. They need the self-awareness that comes from a knowledge of their past. They need Kwanzaa as a tool for building their future and our own." -Jessica Harris
• "The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out." -James Baldwin
• May you rejoice in tradition of Kwanzaa!
• "Once you know who you are, you don't have to worry anymore." -Nikki Giovanni
• "We will never know ourselves if we do not know our history." -Maulana Karenga
• "The axe forgets what the tree remembers." -African Proverb
Great Instagram Captions For Kwanzaa
• "Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth." -Muhammad Ali
• "Kwanzaa has a life of its own. Kwanzaa is about the spirit of people." -Unknown
• Umoja. Kujichagulia. Ujima. Ujamaa. Nia. Kuumba. Imani.
• "We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color." -Maya Angelou
• "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
Let's Keep the Conversation Going...
Happy Kwanzaa! How do you plan to celebrate Kwanzaa this year?