Celebrate Kwanzaa with 16 Beautiful Instagram Captions
The Best Kwanzaa Instagram Captions
These 16 Kwanzaa Instagram captions - which include famous quotes by Maya Angelou, Martin Luther King Jr., James Baldwin, and more - are perfect for sharing photos of your Kwanzaa celebration on Instagram. We hope you enjoy these Instagram captions and really hope you have a wonderful Kwanzaa celebration!
Inspiring Instagram Captions For Kwanzaa
• "I see Kwanzaa as an opportunity for African-Americans to reaffirm ourselves if we choose to, a chance to rebuild and renew our focus. I see Kwanzaa as a holiday of the spirit." -Jessica Harris
• "Kwanzaa is a pan-African celebration of heritage and culture and family and community. The principles and the manner of observing the holiday lift up traditional values that are key to our lives." -Janine Bell
• "It’s not what you call me, but what I answer to." -African Proverb
• May the light of your kinara fill your home with peace and light your new year with love.
• "Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable." -Kenyan proverb
Amazing Kwanzaa Instagram Captions
• "Our children need the sense of specialness that comes from participating in a known and loved ritual. They need the mastery of self-discipline that comes from order. They need the self-awareness that comes from a knowledge of their past. They need Kwanzaa as a tool for building their future and our own." -Jessica Harris
• "The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out." -James Baldwin
• May you rejoice in tradition of Kwanzaa!
• "Once you know who you are, you don't have to worry anymore." -Nikki Giovanni
• "We will never know ourselves if we do not know our history." -Maulana Karenga
• "The axe forgets what the tree remembers." -African Proverb
Great Instagram Captions For Kwanzaa
• "Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth." -Muhammad Ali
• "Kwanzaa has a life of its own. Kwanzaa is about the spirit of people." -Unknown
• Umoja. Kujichagulia. Ujima. Ujamaa. Nia. Kuumba. Imani.
• "We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color." -Maya Angelou
• "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
Let's Keep the Conversation Going...
Happy Kwanzaa! How do you plan to celebrate Kwanzaa this year?
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.