Adventure is Out There with 22 Kayak Instagram Captions
As far as summer activities go, kayaking tops the list! Not only is it a fun outdoor activity, but it is a great way to get a workout! Check out our list of kayak Instagram captions to help you jump start your summer of fun!
Did you know that kayaks have been around for a long time? The Inuit and Aleut peoples were the first to build kayaks to get around, along with umiaqs, which are basically kayaks that are big enough to carry an entire family.
Best Kayak Instagram Captions
• Life is simple when you just add water.
• “As one goes through life, one learns that if you don’t paddle your own canoe, you don’t move.” -Katherine Hepburn
• Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.
• If in doubt, paddle out.
• At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy, and your eyes sparkling.
• She smelled of sun and daisies with a hint of river water.
Good Instagram Captions for Kayaking
• Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.
• Sometimes you just need an adventure to cleanse the bitter taste of life from your soul.
• Stress is caused by not kayaking enough.
• At some point in life, the world’s beauty becomes enough.
• A day on the river restores the soul.
Witty Kayak Insta Captions
• “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” -John Burroughs
• All good things are wild and free.
• We must take adventures in order to know where we truly belong.
• The river is calling me again.
• Happiness is finally leaving the shore.
• “So lovely was the loneliness of a wild lake.” -Edgar Allan Poe
• Kayaking is not just a hobby. It’s also a post-apocalyptic survival skill.
• Life is good. Full stream ahead.
• “The two best reasons to buy a kayak rather than just renting are sunsets and sunrises.” -Thomas P. Jones
• Keep calm and paddle on.
• Everyone must believe in something. I believe I’ll go kayaking.