How To Get Verified On XBOX | 2018
Read this to find out how you can get verified in XBOX!
How To Get Verified On XBOX
Microsoft's XBOX was first introduced in 2001 and has been a staple in the gaming world ever since. With verification on nearly every social media site and app, it isn't surprising people would want to get verified on XBOX too, especially if they work in the gaming industry in some capacity. But, how do you get verified on XBOX?
Approximately 1.2 billion folks are playing video games worldwide, meaning that there are more gamers today than ever before. Many of those gamers are XBOX fans looking to make the most of their gaming experience. While fans continue to love XBOX and the way they can connect with other gamers on Live, having a verified account on XBOX might not necessarily mean what people think it means. Read on to find out more!
What Does It Mean To Be Verified On XBOX
More people are getting verified on XBOX than ever before. But what does that mean? And is it even real? As of right now, not really. People are just changing their first name to "Veгified" and their last name to "✔" to make it appear that they are a verified account. Some also use "Developer" or "Moderator" instead, making them appear to be official in some capacity. Mostly, being verified on XBOX is just for fun.
Why Should I Get Verified On XBOX?
Because verification on XBOX isn't a real thing, or isn't a real thing yet, there is no prestige getting verified on XBOX like there is on other accounts. If you make videos of yourself playing games and post them on Youtube or livestream from Twitch, making it appear that you're verified on XBOX isn't going to help you show up higher in searches when people seek you out. It should be noted that people have gotten banned from XBOX after making it appear that they are verified, a developer, or a moderator, especially if they decide to cause trouble after doing so.
How To Get Verified On XBOX
Despite the fact that having a so-called verified account on XBOX has the potential to get you banned, it doesn't stop people from doing it. We will tell you how to go about making it look like you've been verified. Don't say we didn't warn you!
- Log in to your XBOX account.
- Click on your profile name in the upper right corner.
- Click on Microsoft Account in the drop menu.
- On the left side of the screen, it will say Edit Name. Click it.
- In the First name box, paste the word "Veгified" (NOTE: that isn't an "r" but a Russian character. XBOX doesn't allow you to use "Verified" as a first name. The Russian character "г" lets you get around that).
- Paste the emoji "✔" into the Last name box. The emoji will appear green on your account.
- Save your changes and enjoy your new "verified" account!