20 Hot Dog Instagram Captions for Your Inner Foodie
Have an amazing cookout with these hot dog Instagram captions!
The Best Hot Dog Instagram Captions
Hot dogs are the quintessential summer food! They're perfect for cookouts and because of how easy to make yet delicious tasting they are, and we're here to celebrate them with these hot dog Instagram captions!
Whether you're looking to grill some 'dogs for the 4th of July or simply want a quick food to make on the weekend, hot dogs are always tasty and hit the spot! Not to mention the fact that they pair well with basically every other summer food out there. (Honestly, what's better than a grilled hot dog?) Check out these 20 hot dog Instagram captions and enjoy yourself!
Funny Hot Dog Instagram Captions
• Let me be frank.
• A hot dog is always a good idea!
• There is no "we" in food.
• "A hot dog at the ballpark beats roast beef at the Ritz." -Humphrey Bogart
• A hot dog is the noblest of all dogs - it feeds the hand that bites it.
Good Hot Dog Captions for Instagram
• Hot diggity dog!
• "I love a Hebrew National hot dog with an ice-cold Corona - no lime. If the phone rings, I won't answer it until I'm done." -Maya Angelou
• Suns out, (hot dog) buns out!
• "Treat your hot dog with respect." -French's Mustard
• "Nobody, I mean nobody, puts ketchup on a hot dog!" -Clint Eastwood
Witty Instagram Captions for Hot Dogs
• "The peak of being a fan is a hot dog and a beer and a seat at the game." -Jerry Seinfeld
• Keep calm and eat a hot dog.
• If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs!
• Why do hot dogs come in packages of 8 and hot dog buns come in packages of 10? Who cares, just eat your hot dog!
• "They say hot dogs can kill you. How do you know it's not the bun?" -Jay Leno
Hot Dog Puns for Insta Caption Photos
• I relish the chance to have a hot dog.
• Chili dogs & coney dogs & Chicago style
• Frankly, this hot dog is fantastic!
• This is the wurst.
• When I get a chance to have a hot dog, I relish it!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.