13 Funny Patriotic Quotes That'll Get You Excited for the 4th of July
Enjoy the 4th of July with a bit of humor!
Hilarious Quotes About America
Why not add a funny quote to your 4th of July Facebook or Instagram posts for a bit of added humor? Some of the quotes we added are from great movies and TV shows and there's even a couple from some really people whose names you'll instantly recognize!
If social media isn't your style, drop these quotes during your 4th of July cookout to watch your family and friends crack up! You won't regret it!
• "It's Fourth of July weekend, or, as I call it, Exploding Christmas." --Stephen Colbert
• I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor.
• "Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn't block traffic." --Dan Rather
• The land of the yee and home of the haw.
• Fireball and fireworks.
• "May I remind you it does not say RSVP on the statue of liberty?" --Cher, Clueless
• "Oh My God! you look like the Fourth of July! Makes me want a hot dog real bad!" --Paulette, Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde
• Time to get star spangled hammered!
• Hey baby, on a scale of 1 to America, how free are you?
• Red, white, and boozed.
• "I call this turf ‘n' turf. It's a 16-oz. t-bone and a 24-oz. porterhouse. Also, whisky and a cigar. I am going to consume all this at the same time because I am an American." --Ron Swanson, Parks & Recreation
• Why are there not any knock-knock jokes about America? Because freedom rings.
• "In America, anyone can become president. That's the problem." --George Carlin
Let's Keep the Conversation Going...
What's the funniest patriotic quote you've ever heard?