39 Fairy Instagram Captions for Every Magical Moment (2018)
Fun fairy Instagram captions for every mystical fan!
39 Fairy Instagram Captions
You don't have to be a little kid to appreciate how awesome fairies are! After all, we grew up with them in our books, TV shows, and movies, and they're always a lot of fun. To celebrate the mythical creature, we have created a list of fairy Instagram captions!
Did you know that it is hard to pinpoint where and when fairies actually originated because, while the term "fairy" only originated in the Middle Ages in Europe, other fairy-like beings existed around the world before that. For example, there were the nymphs of Greece, jinn in Arabic mythology, the Sanskrit Gandharva, along with mythical beings in the Arctic, Samoa, and the Americas.
Modern depictions of fairies are typically based on Irish folklore, though they usually have some liberties taken to make them more fun for pop culture. Which makes perfect sense! From Tinkerbell to Pixie in X-Men to Sookie from True Blood, fairies are an amazing addition to pop culture. To honor them, here are 39 fairy Instagram captions!
• "Nothing can be truer than fairy wisdom. It is as true as sunbeams." -Douglas Jerrold
• Wearing glitter is the closest I'll ever get to being a fairy.
• I plan on going as a fairy for Halloween, but I still kind of want to dress as one the rest of the year too.
• "Are those the magic fairy wands / glistening on the tree / or only winter icicles that I see?" -Unknown
• "Fairs are invisible and inaudible like angels, but their magic sparkles in nature." -Lynn Holland
• Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.
• "The fairies, as their custom, clapped their hands with delight over their cleverness, and they were so madly in love with the little house that they could not bear to think they had finished it." -J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens
• "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl
• All you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust!
• "The difference between fairies and you, is that your wings are hidden in your heart."
• I want to live like a fairy: in a tiny tree condo.
• "Garden fairies come at dawn, / Bless the flowers then they're gone." -Unknown
• Life is a fairy tale. But to see it, you must open your eyes.
• "Few humans see fairies or hear their music, but many find fairy rings of dark grass, scattered with toadstools, left by their dancing feet." -Judy Allen, Fantasy Encyclopedia
• There are fairies at the bottom of our garden! / They often have a dance on summer nights; / The butterflies and bees make a lovely little breeze, / And the rabbits stand about and hold the lights.
• Butterflies are fairies in disguise.
• Fairy dust is like love; it creates magic whenever you give it away.
• How many people do you think will stare at me if start dressing up as a fairy every day?
• "Fairies have to be one thing or the other, because being so small they unfortunately have room for one feeling only at a time." -J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
• "Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind." -Irish Saying
• "Fairies with gossamer wings, / Bring forth beauty, grace and joyful things. / Fairies of the earth are caretakers of our soil, water and trees, / They watch over beautiful creatures such as bears, bunnies and bees. / Fairies ask that you breathe in and appreciate the vantage point from which you stand, / Then trod carefully and respectfully with each intentional step you make across this beautiful land." -Molly Friedenfeld
• No one is too old for fairytales.
• "God defend me from that Welsh fairy, / Lest he transform me to a piece of cheese!" -William Shakespeare, The Merry Wives of Windsor
• Even miracles take a little time.
• If I was a celebrity, my gimmick would be a fairy aesthetic 100% of the time!
• Ok, so did anyone else's mom put a fairy on top of their Christmas tree or was that just my mom?
• "Faeries, come take me out of this dull world, / For I would ride with you upon the wind, / Run on the top of the dishevelled tide, / And dance upon the mountains like a flame." -William Butler Yeats, "The Land of Heart's Desire"
• I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.
• Fairies, wishes, and goodnight kisses.
• I will eat up any TV show, movie, or book that has the fairy realm in it. I just love it!!
• "The fairy poet takes a sheet / Of moonbeam, silver white; / His ink is dew from daisies sweet, / His pen a point of light." -Joyce Kilmer
• "Do not ask questions of fairy tales." -Jewish Proverb
• All pink and purple haired girls are fairies. Sorry, I don't make the rules!
• When I was a little kid, I used to think that bees and fairies were the same thing. I mean, they both do fly around.
• "If I had influence with the good fairy who is supposed to preside over the christening of all children, I should ask that her gift to each child in the world be a sense of wonder so indestructible that it would last throughout life." -Rachel Carson
• Even miracles take a little time
• What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?
• Leave a little sparkle wherever you go!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.