You'll Feel Better When You Read 20 Ellen Degeneres Inspirational Quotes
Let Ellen DeGeneres' words inspire you!
Ellen DeGeneres Quotes
Ellen was one of the first big celebrities to come out and, ever since then, has worked toward making the world a better place by lifting people up, making them laugh, and inspiring them to make the most of life. We always feel a little better after reading one of Ellen's inspirational quotes, a little more ready to take on the world! After all, we can all use a little boost to our self-esteem sometimes, right?
For now, kick back and enjoy these inspirational quotes by Ellen DeGeneres!
Ellen DeGeneres Quotes To Live By
• "I learned compassion from being discriminated against. Everything bad that's ever happened to me has taught me compassion."
• "I think beauty comes from actually knowing who you are. That's real beauty to me."
• "Embrace who you are. Literally. Hug yourself. Accept who you are."
• "I am saddened by how people treat one another and how we are so shut off from one another and how we judge one another, when the truth is, we are all one connected thing. We are all from the same exact molecules."
• "When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail and both are equally important."
Inspiring Ellen DeGeneres Quotes
• "I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values."
• "Sometimes you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others."
• "Find out who you are and be that person. That's what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth, and everything else will come."
• "When you connect with that love and that compassion, that's when everything unfolds."
• "It's our challenges and obstacles that give us layers of depth and make us interesting. Are they fun when they happen? No. But they are what make us unique."
Wonderful Quotes By Ellen DeGeneres
• "I think one of the turning points in my life came a few years ago. I started going to sleep at night just talking to myself, saying . . . You Are Perfect Just The Way You Are."
• "True beauty is not related to what color your hair is or what color your eyes are. True beauty is about who you are as a human being, your principles, your moral compass."
• "Be open to learning new lessons, even if they contradict the lessons you learned yesterday."
• "Though you feel like your not where you're suppose to be, you shouldn't worry because the next turn you take, it will lead you to where you wanna go."
• "Most comedy is based on getting a laugh at somebody else's expense. And I find that that's just a form of bullying in a major way. So I want to be an example that you can be funny and be kind, and make people laugh without hurting somebody else's feelings."
And A Few Funny Ellen DeGeneres Quotes Too!
• "I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon."
• "When I go hiking and I get over the hill, That means I am past the hard part and there is a snack in my future. That's a good thing as far as I am concerned."
• "You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is."
• "Procrastinate now, don't put it off."
• "Accept who you are unless you're a serial killer."
Let's Keep the Conversation Going...
What is your favorite Ellen Degeneres quote?