20 Festive Instagram Captions for Dia de los Muertos
Remember your lost loved ones with these Dia de los Muertos Instagram captions.
The Best Dia de los Muertos Instagram Captions
Dia de los Muertos often gets thought of as "Mexican Halloween" because they take place the same time of year, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. These Dia de los Muertos Instagram captions we've gathered will hopefully help demonstrate that Dia de los Muertos is a holiday of both celebrating and honoring lost loved ones.
If you observe Dia de los Muertos, hopefully these 20 Instagram captions will help ease some of the pain of loss you fee this year.
Good Instagram Captions For Dia de los Muertos
• "All that lives must die, passing through nature to eternity." -William Shakespeare
• "After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. "J.K. Rowling
• "For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?" -Kahlil Gibran
• "Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal." -Irish tombstone
• "God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." -Revelation 21:4
Clever Dia de los Muertos Instagram Captions
• "We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears. We must not demean life by standing in awe of death." -David Sarnoff
• "I shall not die of a cold. I shall die of having lived." -Willa Cather
• "A fact of life we all die. But the positive impact you have on others will be a living legacy." -Catherine Pulsifer
• "Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them." -George Eliot
• "You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face." -Ian Fleming
Great Instagram Captions For Dia de los Muertos
• "Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the force." -Yoda
• "To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die." -Thomas Campbell
• "He who doesn't fear death dies only once." -Giovanni Falcone
• "The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them." -Lois McMaster Bujold
• "From my rotting body, flowers shall grow, and I am in them, and that is eternity." -Edvard Munch
Respectful Dia de los Muertos Instagram Captions
• There is more time than life.
• "The idea is to die young as late as possible." -Ashley Montagu
• "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." -Norman Cousins
• "People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over." -Jim Morrison
• "We never bury the dead, son. We take them with us. It's the price of living." -Mark Goffman and Jose Molina