21 Cross Country Instagram Captions for Every Race
Cross country Instagram captions to inspire you before the big race!
The Best Cross Country Instagram Captions
Cross country is one of the most difficult sports out there. Running is hard anyway, but to make into a distance sport takes some serious dedication and willpower. We've created a list of 21 cross country Instagram captions for all you amazing cross country runners out there to use at your next meet or practice!
Running is hard, plain and simple. It takes serious dedication to be a runner, and even more so to run competitively. So celebrate your amazing self with one of these cross country Instagram captions and run your heart out!
Good Cross Country Captions for Yearbook
• The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
• Harder, faster, stronger: run as one, work as a team, finish as a family.
• If you don't like our sport, find one with a bench on it.
• When your legs can't run anymore, run with your heart.
• Champions run hard when it's hard to run.
• "Running cross country is the closest [people] will ever get to flying." -Joseph VanderStel
• Strength doesn't come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't.
Cute Cross Country Picture Captions for Insta
• Work hard to get good, and then work hard to get better.
• Look like a beauty, but train like a beast.
• The will to win means nothing if you haven't the will to prepare.
• Run often, run far, but never outrun your joy of running.
• Where the pavement ends, cross country begins.
• A little progress each day adds up to big results.
• Running is alone time that lets my brain unspool the tangles that build up over the days.
Cool Cross Country Instagram Captions
• Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.
• Running is like a good cup of coffee. I'm much nicer after I've had one.
• The faster you run, the faster you're done.
• You've got what it takes, but it will take everything you've got.
• You don't get what you wish for, but what you work for.
• It's not how fast you run, but how long you run fast.
• I'm in it for the long run.