Feel Young Again With 15 Fun and Playful Children's Literature Quotes
Quotes From Children's Literatures
Children's literature holds a special is in the heart of nearly every adult. If you don't have children or nieces and nephews and get to experience the books again, then you probably can remember how much you remember reading children's books.
Children's literature quotes are a fantastic way to live in your childhood a little bit longer, to think about those simpler days when mortgages and student loans were unheard of. Who doesn't want to take a trip down memory lane and relive that if only for a few moments?
Quotes from children's literature are a fantastic way to travel back in time without going anywhere. As you read these quotes, you'll find some real gems, quotes that are much more profound that people expect from children's literature. That's the beauty of it!
Lovely Children's Literature Quotes
• "Let the wild rumpus start!" -Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
• "Believing takes practice." -A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
• "Promise me you'll remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think." -Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne
• "And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." -The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
• "Words can be worrisome, people complex, motives and manners unclear. Grant her wisdom to choose her path right free from unkindness and fear." -Blueberry Girl by Neil Gaiman
Wonderful Quotes From Children's Literature
• "UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not." -The Lorax by Dr. Seuss
• "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
• "Sometimes, I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
• "It is when we are most lost that we sometimes find our truest friends." -Snow White by the Brothers Grimm
• "The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it." -Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
Profound Children's Literature Quotes
• "What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing. It also depends on what sort of person you are. -The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
• "There’s no place like home." -The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
• "She wondered if all the firsts in her life would go by so quickly, and be forgotten just as quickly." -Summer Sisters by Judy Blume
• "We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are." -Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
• "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it. Yet." -Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery