Buddhist Instagram Captions for a Calm New Year
Find your center with these Buddhist Instagram captions!
The Best Buddhist Instagram Captions
Buddhism is a religion that focuses on personal development and spiritual enlightenment to achieve nirvana, which means it has plenty of great quotes to help you bring forth a calm new year! These 18 Buddhist Instagram captions will give you a lot to think about as you set your resolutions and intentions for 2021.
Buddhists focus a lot of self reliance, along with generosity, charity, and giving. Those are always great traits to have no matter what your spiritual beliefs are. These 18 Buddhist Instagram captions are a great way to help you bring forth your best self this year.
Inspiring Buddhist Instagram Captions
• "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger."
• "Give, even if you only have a little."
• "Drop by drop is the water pot filled. Likewise, the wise man, gathering it little by little, fills himself with good."
• "If you propose to speak always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind."
• "Understanding is the heartwood of well-spoken words."
• "Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."
Great Buddhist Instagram Captions
• "What you are is what you have been. What you'll be is what you do now."
• "You only lose what you cling to."
• "An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea."
• "If you knew what I know about the power of giving, you would not let a single meal pass without sharing it in some way."
• "Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace."
• "If anything is worth doing, do it with all your heart."
Thoughtful Buddhist Instagram Captions
• "Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes."
• "One who acts on truth is happy in this world and beyond."
• "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you."
• "Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die."
• "The past is already gone, the future is not yet here. There's only one moment for you to live."
• "What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create."
Let's Keep the Conversation Going...
What's your favorite Buddhist Instagram caption?