31 Blue Lagoon Captions for Instagram
Iceland's Blue Lagoon geothermal spa is a popular attraction for tourists for a variety of amazing reasons, and to help you commemorate your upcoming vacation, we've created a list of 31 Blue Lagoon Captions for Instagram!
Located in Grindavík, Iceland in a lava field, Blue Lagoon is known for its healing properties. The Svartsengi geothermal power plant started discharging water in the 1970s.
The water turned out to be rich in algae, silica, and salt and eventually formed an accidental lagoon. People discovered that the waters healed skin conditions like psoriasis.
From there, Blue Lagoon spa was built. Now, people from all over the world go to Blue Lagoon to visit the experience the retreat lagoon, in-water treatments, hidden spas, world-class restaurants, and so much more.
They even sell their line of skincare products online so that those of us not planning to make the trek to Iceland anytime soon can still enjoy their bath salts and algae masks.
Take a look at these awesome quotes to use on for your Blue Lagoon Instagram captions
• You're not just paying for a trip. You're also paying for a lifetime of memories.
• "Wherever you are, be all there." -Jim Elliot
• "Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey." -Pat Conroy
• "I do believe it's time for another adventure." -J.R.R. Tolkein, Return of the King
• "Travel far enough to meet yourself." -David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas
• Cold is only a state of mind.
• "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
• "The travel impulse is mental and physical curiosity. It's a passion and I can't understand people who don't want to travel." -Paul Theroux
• "Your memory is made of light." -Pablo Neruda
• "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." -Neale Donald Walsch
• An endless love to share my blue lagoon...
• Adventure is to face fear and make friends with it.
• "The world's mine oyster, which I with sword will open." -William Shakespeare
• Wash your spirit clean.
• "I every walk with nature, one perceives far more than he seeks." -John Muir
• "Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow." -Anita Desai
• Wander often. Wonder always.
• "Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better." -Albert Einstein
• "And the air is full of the roar / And the thunderous voice of waters." -Amy Lowell
• "The earth has music for those who listen." -William Shakespeare
• "Always be on the presence of wonder." -E.B. White
• "The journey changes you - it should change you." -Anthony Bourdain
• Nature talks to you through the winds.
• "I will never go home, I thought with a finality that made me catch my breath." -Cheryl Strayed.
• We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
• "I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world." -Mary Anne Radmacher
• "Half the fun of travel is the aesthetic fun of lostness." -Ray Bradbury
• Home is wherever your passport is.
• "Travel is getting to know yourself by facing new experiences." -Sofie Couwenbergh
• If you wait until you are ready, you'll be waiting the rest of your life.
• Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.