1. You Beg For Their Attention
Most cat owners that they are begging for their cat's attention because they are often times dependent animal.
2. You Animate How You Think They'd Talk
Look, we have so many questions about how our animals would be as humans. So what if we actually try it out ourselves.
3. You Get Overly Excited About Seeing Them
People can be a drag, so coming home to a furry friend an put your people problems at ease.
4. You Compare Them To Other People's Cats
Whether it just makes us feel better about our cat decision or not, we love comparing.
5. You Dress Them In Cat-ostrophic Oufits
They just look so darn cute in everything you really just can't resist.
6. You Convince Yourself They're A Member Of The Family
There's no protocol to who can or can not be considered family. We don't discriminate.
7. You Mimic Their Meow
Practice makes perfect right? If you're around something enough, you're sort of obligated to join in.
8. You Unknowlingly Talk About Them All Of The Time
Certainly whatever you were going to say can come second to my cat.
9. You Groom Them More Than Yourself
Beautifying an animal can be a lot more amusing and fun than tending to yourself. Just don't forget to shower and wash behind the ears.
10. You Play With Them Like You're A Cat
Look, cat calling may be seen as completely inappropriate but no one said anything about cat crawling, okay?
11. You Talk To Them Like They're A Person
Animals are great listeners because they have no choice but to hear and aren't just waiting for their chance to speak.
12. You Give Up Your Comfort For Theirs
It's okay if you don't sleep but if your cat is restless, that is just completely unacceptable.
13. Calling Them Every Name Except The One You Picked For Them
It's so hard to stick to one name when your pet just has so much freaking personality.
14. Brushing Off Their Violence As Something Cute
Sure, you broke skin but the bond we share can never be broken...or bleed.
15. You Politely Ask Them Not To Do Mischevious Things
Be careful not to raise your voice too much. No one likes hurt feelings.
16. You Try To Hold Their Paw Like It's A Hand
As much as they don't like it, you do it anyway because how else can you show your undivided attention to them.
17. You Talk To Them In A Baby-Sounding Voice
In some way our pets do become our children and respond better when we talk to them at such...or so we've convinced ourselves.
18. You Narrate Their Every Move
hey, life's a lot more fun when you're explaining everything that's going on like Morgan Freeman would for a movie...featuring your cat.
19. You Ask Them Questions And Consider A Meow A Response
What are you a cat expert? Clearly the meow means they agree.
20. You Take Pictures Of Them Doing ANYTHING
Animals are a lot more photogenic than we are because they don't even have to try.
21. You Get Jealous When They Show Someone More Attention Than You
Ignore us, go ahead bu don't forward your attention to someone else. I AM YOUR ONLY SOMEONE.
22. You Love Them More Than Most People
And you wouldn't trade your feline friend for anything in the world.
SHARE this story with a cat lover!