11 Times Twitter Knew What It's Like To Be A Grey's Anatomy Addict
These Twitter accounts have nailed what it means to be a #GreysAddict - thank goodness we're not alone with all the feels!
1) When you try to distill the essence of Grey's Anatomy
2) When you try to stay up with the latest trends
3) When you try to be productive but your Grey's addiction has other ideas
4) When you're deep in a Grey's hole but are trying to play it cool
5) When you're ready to begin your career as a surgeon
6) When you let yourself entertain a fantasy, just for a second
7) Just sayin', there is no show sadder than Grey's
8) When you've convinced your friend to start watching
9) When Shonda starts making moves on your fave
10) When the producers are trying to tease you with the episode titles
11) When your friends try to make you quit your addiction
SHARE this article with your friends and family!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
The Right Way to Tell Your Kids You're Moving
Does My Culture Confuse White People?
7 Resume Red Flags And Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making
This Is Why Sandra Oh's Emmy Nom for 'Killing Eve' Is a Big Deal
Women In Business: Everything But Water Creative Director, Sabra Krock
How a Bra Helped Me Get Over a Recent Breakup
Looking for Love Over 50? Here Are the Best Dating Sites For Women
Tiny Dancers, Rejoice! Elton John Lyrics for Instagram Captions Are Here
How to Make Friends After 40
Can't Eat Raw Fruits or Vegetables? You Might Have Oral Allergy Syndrome
22 Best Podcasts for Women in 2018
Blend These Instagram Captions Into National Piña Colada Day!