11 Times Twitter Knew What It's Like To Be A Grey's Anatomy Addict
These Twitter accounts have nailed what it means to be a #GreysAddict - thank goodness we're not alone with all the feels!
1) When you try to distill the essence of Grey's Anatomy
2) When you try to stay up with the latest trends
3) When you try to be productive but your Grey's addiction has other ideas
4) When you're deep in a Grey's hole but are trying to play it cool
5) When you're ready to begin your career as a surgeon
6) When you let yourself entertain a fantasy, just for a second
7) Just sayin', there is no show sadder than Grey's
8) When you've convinced your friend to start watching
9) When Shonda starts making moves on your fave
10) When the producers are trying to tease you with the episode titles
11) When your friends try to make you quit your addiction
SHARE this article with your friends and family!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.