11 Times Twitter Knew What It's Like To Be A Grey's Anatomy Addict
These Twitter accounts have nailed what it means to be a #GreysAddict - thank goodness we're not alone with all the feels!
1) When you try to distill the essence of Grey's Anatomy
2) When you try to stay up with the latest trends
3) When you try to be productive but your Grey's addiction has other ideas
4) When you're deep in a Grey's hole but are trying to play it cool
5) When you're ready to begin your career as a surgeon
6) When you let yourself entertain a fantasy, just for a second
7) Just sayin', there is no show sadder than Grey's
8) When you've convinced your friend to start watching
9) When Shonda starts making moves on your fave
10) When the producers are trying to tease you with the episode titles
11) When your friends try to make you quit your addiction
SHARE this article with your friends and family!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
Jesus Christ Superstar Live Casts John Legend As JC Himself!
Barbie Recognizes "Hidden Figures" Mathematician Katherine Johnson
Once Upon A Time Announces Who Will Return For Series Finale
Think You Have What It Takes To Be A Spy? See Red Sparrow In Theaters Now
10 Banned TV Episodes That You Can Watch Now
Parkland Survivor Has “Never Been So Unimpressed” After Trump Phone Call
Does Donald Trump Want To Say “Ya Fired!” To Javanka Next?
It's Aries Season: What Does It Mean For Your Zodiac?
Donald Trump Out-Racists Himself, Thinks Only Black People Are On Welfare
The 7 Emotional Stages Of Cheating On Your Diet
6 Reasons To Support Fayrouz Saad, The (Hopefully) 1st Muslim Congresswoman
5 Ways Your Sleep Schedule Is Literally Making You Sick