5 Things To Know About Rachel McAdam's BF Jamie Linden
Who is Rachel McAdams' boyfriend? Jamie Linden and Rachel McAdams pregnant?
Who Is Rachel McAdams' Boyfriend, Jamie Linden?
Unless you've been living under a rock, you've probably been wondering is Rachel McAdams pregnant. Yes. Rachel McAdams, AKA Regina George herself, is pregnant. But who is Rachel McAdam’s baby daddy? Who is Rachel McAdams' boyfriend? Is Rachel McAdams married? Who is Jamie Linden? We've got so many questions.
Here’s everything you need to know about Jamie Linden, including Rachel McAdam’s age, marital status, and all the nitty-gritty.
According to E! Online, Rachel McAdams is pregnant with her first child.
Who Is Jamie Linden?
While you may not know Rachel McAdam’s boyfriend by name, you probably know of his work. In fact, if you’re my high school boyfriend, you are very familiar with his work — and therefore, so am I, because you made me watch We Are Marshall at least twice a week for six months.
Linden produced and wrote the adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’ Dear John, with Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum. He also wrote and directed 10 Years, which also starred Tatum.
He wrote Money Monster, which Jodie Foster directed and George Clooney and Julia Roberts starred.
His first script that was produced was We Are Marshall with Matthew McConaughey.
He is now slated to write 2019 Chaos Walking starring Daisy Ridley, David Oyelowo, and Tom Holland.
Rachel McAdams Age
Rachel McAdams is 39, while Jamie Linden is 38. This will be their first child.
McAdams has never been married, but she did date actor Martin Sheen for two years, as well as her The Notebook co-star Ryan Gosling.
How Far Along Is Rachel McAdams' Pregnancy?
It is rumored that McAdams is seven months pregnant.
Things To Know About Jamie Linden
- Jamie Linden owes a lot of his success to The Price Is Right. Before he sold his first script, he attended a taping of the beloved game show.
There, we was selected to compete — and he won $5,000 and a Tuscan wine server cart.
He said the money helped him stay in California longer. He was applying to grad school as he was writing his first script.
Still, one has to wonder, does he still have that Tuscan wine server cart?
- His first movie, We Are Marshall, was released in 2006 — so, technically, he hasn’t been in the biz for much longer than a decade.
- Before he was slingin’ scripts, Linden worked as an assistant at the production company Mirage Enterprises for director/producer Sidney Pollack and for director/screenwriter Anthony Minghella.
- He majored in Digital Media Production and Marketing at Florida State University Alum.
- He used to date Zooey Deschanel.
So, TELL ME NOW, LINDEN. How do you make these women fall for you? Not saying you’re not a catch, I just need tips. Email me.