This is why you should never let your dog lick your face
Don't do it.
Most people think it is cute to give their dog a big wet kiss on the lips, but what if I told you that it could literally kill you? That’s right.
“It is not just what is carried in saliva. Dogs spend half their life with their noses in nasty corners or hovering over dog droppings so their muzzles are full of bacteria, viruses and germs of all sorts.”
Basically, your dog’s mouth is NOT supposed to be kissed.
They pass diseases onto you through kisses & licks.
Capnocytophaga Canimorsus: Capnocytophaga Canimorsus infection can be caused by bites or via kisses and licking. Fever, vomiting, and muscle pain are common symptoms.
Ringworm Infection: A ringworm infection is one of the easiest diseases for your dog to pass onto you from smooching. If the ringworm bacteria is around their mouth and you engage in letting them lick you, bam. Ringworm for you too.
MRSA: MRSA infection in humans, which produce lesions like the one above, can be caused by as little as one lick from your dog.
Dogs can carry around this bacteria with very little effect on their own health. But when a person comes into contact with MRSA, it can get pretty bad.
Staphylococcus Aureus: Staphylococcus aureus is similar to MRSA. Similar bacteria (which can be found in Fido’s mouth) cause it. But that bacteria is not as resistant to treatment.
Are you going to catch a disease from your dog that leaves you with one foot and disfigured hands? Probably not.
But If you get one of these bacterias on your face, it can leave a permanent scar.
If you don't treat it right away, mixed with sun exposure, it can get even worse.
Are you going to take the chance?
Seriously, AVOID THOSE KISSES!
Make sure to SHARE this information with friends on Facebook!