10 Times Richard Was the Dad Everyone On Grey's Needed
Richard was the definition of #dadgoals on Grey's.
1. When he kept it hip
2. When he did not understand the twitterverse
3. When he gave all the new interns these powerful words of dad-vice
4. When he reminded us not to give up
5. When he admitted how much it hurt him to give Mer up as a child
6. When he found out he had a child of his own
And we all screamed and cried.
7. When he was always there to listen
8. When he cried like a proud parent at Bailey's wedding
So here's to you Richard for maintaining the sanity the best you can!
SHARE this article with your friends and family!
Check out and LIKE our Grey's Anatomy Facebook page
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
6 Questions Women Must Ask A Doctor At An Annual Checkup
Top 7 Pregnancy Workout Apps That Are More Powerful Than You Think
Here Are Some Favorite Female Trailblazers of the Year. Do You Agree?
The 10-Step Korean Skincare Routine You Have To Experience for Yourself
4 Tips On How To Talk To Your Teenager About Vibrators
What Female Accomplishment Rocked 2018? It’s Up to You.
How To Induce Your Period Overnight
Why Teenagers Would Benefit From Having a Pet Cat
Need Answers? These 5 Books On Borderline Personality Disorder Have Them
These Fictional Books About Depression Are as Insightful as Any Textbook
Here Are The Best Books On Arthritis That'll Finally Put You At Ease
My Anxiety Story: The Candid YouTube Videos You Need to Watch Now