10 Times Richard Was the Dad Everyone On Grey's Needed
Richard was the definition of #dadgoals on Grey's.
1. When he kept it hip
2. When he did not understand the twitterverse
3. When he gave all the new interns these powerful words of dad-vice
4. When he reminded us not to give up
5. When he admitted how much it hurt him to give Mer up as a child
6. When he found out he had a child of his own
And we all screamed and cried.
7. When he was always there to listen
8. When he cried like a proud parent at Bailey's wedding
So here's to you Richard for maintaining the sanity the best you can!
SHARE this article with your friends and family!
Check out and LIKE our Grey's Anatomy Facebook page
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.