10 Times Richard Was the Dad Everyone On Grey's Needed
Richard was the definition of #dadgoals on Grey's.
1. When he kept it hip
2. When he did not understand the twitterverse
3. When he gave all the new interns these powerful words of dad-vice
4. When he reminded us not to give up
5. When he admitted how much it hurt him to give Mer up as a child
6. When he found out he had a child of his own
And we all screamed and cried.
7. When he was always there to listen
8. When he cried like a proud parent at Bailey's wedding
So here's to you Richard for maintaining the sanity the best you can!
SHARE this article with your friends and family!
Check out and LIKE our Grey's Anatomy Facebook page
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
10 Books To Read If You've Recently Been Diagnosed With a Chronic Illness
Cuts and Burns Beware! Here Are the Best Bandaids for Your Fingers
How To Take Care of Your Mental Health When You Work From Home
6 Reasons Menstrual Cups Made My Life So Much Easier
Healing Crystals 101: Because Sometimes We All Need Extra Help
These Products Can Make Your Life So Much Easier If You Have Arthritis
It's Time To Rank the Funniest Characters in Comedy Movies Now
The Best Teas To Drink If You Get Seasonal Depression
Help Is on the Way With 6 Essential Oils for Motion Sickness
4 Ways to Take Care of Your Health as a Stay-at-Home Mom
The Disney Aspire Program Is Making This Mom’s Dream Come True
8 Best Toys That Are Fun and Helpful for Autistic Children