10 Times Richard Was the Dad Everyone On Grey's Needed
Richard was the definition of #dadgoals on Grey's.
1. When he kept it hip
2. When he did not understand the twitterverse
3. When he gave all the new interns these powerful words of dad-vice
4. When he reminded us not to give up
5. When he admitted how much it hurt him to give Mer up as a child
6. When he found out he had a child of his own
And we all screamed and cried.
7. When he was always there to listen
8. When he cried like a proud parent at Bailey's wedding
So here's to you Richard for maintaining the sanity the best you can!
SHARE this article with your friends and family!
Check out and LIKE our Grey's Anatomy Facebook page
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
Your July 2018 Horoscope Reveals Everything Your Sign Can Expect Next Month
Can't Eat Raw Fruits or Vegetables? You Might Have Oral Allergy Syndrome
10 Easy Summer Salads That'll Please Everyone at the BBQ
I Went Out On Three Dates A Week For A Month And This Is What I Learned
9 Things You Should Never Say In An Interview
10 Hilarious Ways "Moonstruck" Is Exactly Like Your Italian Household
This Is Why Sandra Oh's Emmy Nom for 'Killing Eve' Is a Big Deal
There Is A BRCA Test Available For Less Than $100
When Doctors Don't Listen To Women
13 Too Real Reasons Why Voicemails Are The Absolute Worst
9 Books That'll Make Your July SO Much Better
22 Dating Terms To Be Aware Of In 2018