10 Times Richard Was the Dad Everyone On Grey's Needed
Richard was the definition of #dadgoals on Grey's.
1. When he kept it hip
2. When he did not understand the twitterverse
3. When he gave all the new interns these powerful words of dad-vice
4. When he reminded us not to give up
5. When he admitted how much it hurt him to give Mer up as a child
6. When he found out he had a child of his own
And we all screamed and cried.
7. When he was always there to listen
8. When he cried like a proud parent at Bailey's wedding
So here's to you Richard for maintaining the sanity the best you can!
SHARE this article with your friends and family!
Check out and LIKE our Grey's Anatomy Facebook page
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
Rise Season 1 Episode 2: Where To Watch & Preview
Donald Trump Out-Racists Himself, Thinks Only Black People Are On Welfare
Keep Your New Year's Resolution With These 6 Apps
6 Things You Need To Know About Freezing Your Eggs
40 Things You Didn't Know You Needed On Amazon For Under $20
This Pay Gap Calculator Will Make You Hate Dave In Accounting Even More
The Best Amazon Original Shows You Shouldn't Miss
The Handmaid's Tale Season 2 Spoilers: 15 Things We Learned At PaleyFest
Jesus Christ Superstar Live Casts John Legend As JC Himself!
6 Reasons To Support Fayrouz Saad, The (Hopefully) 1st Muslim Congresswoman
Shadowhunters Season 3 Premiere Date & Time, Spoilers, And Trailer
Where To Watch Shadowhunters Season 3 Premiere