9 Reasons Mark and Lexie Were Perfectly Flawed
Mark and Lexie were meant to be; They got through all the BS and they deserved to be happy! Uncontrollably crying
Mark and Lexie were the most perfectly flawed and perfectly matched couple in all of Grey's. Things were hard for them from the very beginning, but they never gave up because they were meant to be.
I think I speak for all of us when I say... Shonda is a cruel, cruel woman for taking them away from us.
1. They knew the importance of being silly
With all the craziness that was always going on around them, Mark and Lexie always found a bit of light in each other.
2. Their love was electric
Imagine love at first sight, yeah then multiply that by about 400.
3. They knew how to have fun
And boy did they have fun.
4. They knew how little sense their relationship made
No one thought their relationship made any sense, and neither did they, but they loved each other enough to ignore all the noise.
5. They loved each other SO much
Because all they wanted was to make sure the other person was happy and safe.
6. Even when they were fighting, they were always there for each other
They hadn't spoken in weeks but Mark carried an almost unrecognizable Lexie's bleeding body through the hospital.
7. They put each other above themselves
If that's not true love I don't know what is.
8. Even in the hardest moments they could smile
Even as she was dying Lexie was smiling because Mark was there. TEARS.
9. They knew how right they were for each other
Even in the end.
Somewhere in heaven, Mark and Lexie are together and Shonda is nowhere to be found.
SHARE this list to remind the world that you believe in Mark and Lexie and you believe in true love.