21 Spooky Instagram Captions To Scare Your Followers
'Tis the season to be spooky!
The Best Spooky Instagram Captions for All Your Halloween Haunts
Staying in or going out, dressing up or dressing down, we have the perfect spooky Halloween Instagram captions picked out for all your Halloween (or every day!) shenanigans. Are you going all out this Halloween season? Will you dress up as a character from your new Netflix go-to or maybe beg your significant other to indulge you in a cheesy couple costume? Maybe you can be the hero we all need and stay at home to give out those elusive full-sized candy bars! (Invite us over if you do, would ya?)
Cute Spooky Instagram Captions for Your Next Post
• Let's have some spooky fun while the night is young!
• Howling, creeping, walking fast, here's (kinda) hoping that these spooky spooks will last!
• Why, let me serenade you with 'Spooky Scary Skeletons' on repeat!
• I'm at my spookiest right before my morning caffeine.
• All in favor of renaming 'October' to 'Spooktober,' say, 'BOO.'
Chilling and Fun Halloween Movie Quotes for Instagram Captions
• "One, two. Red's calling for you. Three, four. Better lock your door." – "Nightmare on Elm Street"
• "You can't kill the Boogeyman." – "Halloween"
• "Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?" – "Child's Play"
• "You are too precious for words, why I could just... eat you alive!" – "The Addams Family"
• "You're doomed if you stay here!' – "Friday The 13th"
• "We came, we saw, we kicked its a**!" – "Ghostbusters"
Great Halloween Captions for Your Instagram Selfies
• The trick is, I accidentally ate all my Halloween candy. The treat is... I ate all my Halloween candy.
• You're never 'too old' to dress up for the night of fright!
• As we like to say upon this day: "Eat, drink, and be scary!"
• Tonight, I'm dressing up as: "Shopper going to Wal-Mart on Nov. 1st to snag the discounted candy."
• And now, please enjoy my 70th rendition of "This Is Halloween."
Awesome Halloween Song Lyrics for Every Instagram Caption
• "Life's no fun without a good scare / That's our job, but we're not mean / In our town of Halloween." – "This Is Halloween"
• "It's close to midnight / Something evil's lurking from the dark / Under the moonlight / You see a sight that almost stops your heart." – "Thriller"
• "For you, the living, this mash was meant too / When you get to my door, tell them Boris sent you!" – "Monster Mash"
• "If there's something strange in your neighborhood / Who you gonna call?" – "Ghostbusters"
• "Better think twice / Your train of thought will be altered / So if you must falter be wise / Your mind's in Disturbia." – "Disturbia"