18 Fantastic Rhode Island Instagram Captions
We know you'll fall in love with this spectacular state by the sea.
The Best Rhode Island Captions for Your Next New England Trip
What Rhode Island lacks in size, it makes up for insights and sea. Though it is the smallest state in the United States, it is home to big personalities like Brown University and almost 400 miles of statewide shoreline. For all your Rhode Island Instagram caption adventures, check out our best picks here! Because what's not to love about Newport or Providence? And what's a Rhode Island trip without an adventure to The Breakers or the Newport Mansions? We don't know!
So, go ahead and fall in love with New England when you're in R.I., but don't forget to share that love on Insta!
Good Rhode Island Captions for Instagram
• "I mean, the got the best food in Rhode Island..." – Paul 'Pauly D' DelVecchio
• "You drive into Rhode Island, nod off for 10 to 20 minutes or embark on an interesting conversation and - zap - you're in Massachusetts." – Donald Dale Jackson
• "She came from Providence, the one in Rhode Island." – The Eagles, "The Last Resort"
• "I'm cruising through Block Island Sound / I have charted a course to the Vineyard / But tonight I am Nantucket bound." – Billy Joel, "The Downeaster Alexa"
• "But if it's an island... where does the road go?" – Saturday Night Live, "Weekend Update"
• "Rhode Island, It's For Me." – R.I. State Song
Funny Rhode Island Instagram Captions
• #50 in size, but #1 in my heart.
• Like golf on the weekends? Love tennis in the summer? Better thank Rhode Island!
• How can anything ever hope to compare with the salty sea and the Providence air?
• From Providence to Pawtucket, 'Rhode Island' is 'Rhode My-Land'!
• As they say in New England, Rhode Island is truly 'wicked awesome.'
Quotes About New England for Instagram Captions
• "Here in New England, the character is strong and unshakeable." – Normal Rockwell
• "New England is the home of all that is good and noble with all her sternness and uncompromising opinions." – Ellen Swallow Richards
• "In the spring I have counted one hundred and thirty-six different kinds of weather inside of twenty-four hours." – Mark Twain
• "Small towns make up for their lack of people by having everyone be more interesting." – Doris "Granny D" Haddock
• "One today is worth two tomorrows." – New England Proverb
• "In New England we have nine months of winter and three months of darned poor sledding." – New England Proverb