27 October Instagram Captions to Start off Your Fall Right
Beware! A PSL could be lurking around any corner!
Best Fall Instagram Captions For The Start Of The Season
Ready to celebrate fall with these October Instagram captions? There’s nothing like waking up to a mosaic of reds, oranges and yellows scattered across the trees and the ground with that familiar, crisp autumn breeze rustling the leaves all about. For our fellow fall lovers out there, you know that when October rolls around, the best place to be is among the piles of leaves, the fresh Halloween-ready pumpkins, and the notorious Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
Yes, when that perfect autumn time of year rolls around, there's nothing stopping you from pausing in the middle of the sidewalk and taking in the fiery, multicolored beauty with a few Insta pics before winter hustles in. When you're out at the pumpkin patch or the corn maze, make sure to check back here for the best October Instagram captions to start of this fall season right.
(And no, we won't blame you for 'Gramming your first PSL of the season.)
Cute October Instagram Captions
• The best way to tell it's fall is to go outside and inhale with your eyes closed.
• Looks like I had a good trip... I've landed in the fall!
• Bring on those sweaters, leggings, and scarves! (They're ready to emerge from hibernation!)
• Say goodbye to the Starbucks gift cards I've been hoarding and hello to all the PSLs!
• Time to practice those expert pumpkin carving skills!
• I hope these leaves never leave.
Witty October Captions for Instagram Selfies
• "There is a time in the last few days of summer when the ripeness of autumn fills the air." – Rudolfo Anaya
• "Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking successive autumns." – George Eliot
• "There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in its sky..." – Percy Bysshe Shelley
• "Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of of a winter day." – Elizabeth Bowen
• "Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." – Albert Camus
• "Now Autumn's fire burns slowly along the woods..." – William Allingham
Funny Instagram Captions for October and Halloween
• You know you're an adult when the scariest Halloween costume you can put on is 'you before your morning coffee.'
• My ultimate goal is to be the house that gives out full-sized candy bars.
• The best day of fall? The day after Halloween in the discount candy aisle.
• You're never too old for a good trick-or-treat. (At least, I don't think so.)
• That moment when Starbucks' PSL Insta account is more on point than your own.
• Yes, I am that person with their Halloween decorations up all year.
Clever Quotes about October for Instagram Captions
• "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." – L.M. Montgomery
• "October is the fallen leaf, but it is also a wider horizon more clearly seen." – Hal Borland
• "In the entire circle of the year there are no days so delightful as those of a fine October." – Alexander Smith
• "The trees are in their autumn beauty, / The woodland paths are dry, / Under the October twilight the water / Mirrors a still sky." – William Butler Yeats
• "October, tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins.... Merry October!" – Rainbow Rowell
Couples Halloween Costume Captions for Instagram (And Your Bae!)
• Double denim has never looked better. (Costume: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake)
• You might not have stolen my voice, but you've definitely stolen my heart! (I'd like my Dinglehopper back, though.) (Costume: Prince Eric and Ariel)
• "Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist." – "The Princess Bride" (Costume: Buttercup and Westley)
• "'Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.' We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words." – "The Addams Family" (Costume: Morticia and Gomez Addams)