22 Marathon Instagram Captions to Motivate Your 'Gram
Hey, you're looking fantastic. Make sure your next post-training marathon Insta selfie caption is just as fantastic as you feel (all leg cramps aside, of course).
Best Motivational Marathon Instagram Captions!
Preparing for a marathon is no easy feat, and the hardest mile is often the first one! Training with friends or training alone, once you get your training regiment set and scheduled, we know that you'll have the drive and determination to hit the ground, well, running! For all those 'Grammable goals, we've curated the best and most inspirational marathon Instagram captions to motivate you AND your feed. We might not be running right alongside you, but we're cheering you on all the way!
So, whether you are a seasoned marathon pro or preparing for your first half marathon (hell, even if you're preparing for a dance marathon), we have the perfect Instagram caption in mind!
Good Marathon Instagram Captions for Your Race Day
• If I'm lucky, maybe the turtle from Mario Kart will take me all the way to the finish line.
• Today's about me, myself, and the other thousand people running in the same direction I am.
• When I visualize the course, I see... me stopping for water at mile 3.
• Wait, HOW MANY miles did I just run?!
• Ah, 26.2, we meet again.
• You could say there was a certain fire in my sole (pun, very much, intended).
Funny Marathon Instagram Captions for Your Training Routine
• The journey of 26.2 miles begins with the first step (off my couch).
• Who convinced me to do this again?
• Robert Frost was right - I really do have many miles to go before I sleep.
• The finish line is so close I can almost taste it! Oh wait, that's just the Gatorade I forgot to replace.
• What I wouldn't give for a little bit of rain right now.
• After a while, that post-run stretch is something you dream about.
Cute Instagram Captions for Half Marathon Selfies
• Just think, you can SIT after this!
• Start counting the number of things you see, but for the love of running, don't start counting the sheep!
• Rah, rah, she's our man, if she can't do it... she's gonna do it anyway!
• Would you say I have that 'runner's glow?'
• I finished the race because I wanted to take a pic where I got to bite my finishing medal too!
Inspirational Quotes for Running Marathon Instagram Captions
• "When you get to the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on." – Franklin D. Roosevelt
• "I run because I can. When I get tired, I remember those who can't run, what they would give to have this simple gift I take for granted, and I run harder for them. I know they would do the same for me." – Unknown
• "There is magic in misery. Just ask any runner." – Dean Karnazes
• "I love that good ache of the muscles that have done me proud." – Kristin Armstrong
• "Nothing, not even pain, lasts forever. If I can just keep putting one foot in front of the other, I will eventually get to the end." – Kim Cowart
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.