20 Lilo and Stitch Quotes for Instagram Captions to Remind You About Family
"'Ohana' means 'family,' and 'family' means 'nobody gets left behind or forgotten.'"
The Best "Lilo and Stitch" Quote for Your Instagram Captions
As "Lilo and Stitch" is slated to make its live-action appearance from the Disney vault sometime soon, gear up to celebrate its premiere with some of our best "Lilo and Stitch" Instagram captions for your next post!
Whether you fell in love with Experiment 626 at first sight or totally connected with Lilo feeding a fish a peanut butter sandwich, we've got the movie quote you need to Ohana-fy your latest and greatest memories! (Don't worry, we won't tell the Grand Councilwoman!)
So, what do you say? Come fly by on this 'Hawaiian Insta-coaster Ride'!
Great "Lilo and Stitch" Quotes for Instagram Captions
• "You sure it's a dog?" – David
• "Oh no! Gravity is increasing on me!" – Nani
• "I'm a special classification." – Cobra Bubbles
• "The mosquito's food of choice, primitive humanoid lifeforms, have colonies all over that planet!" – Pleakley
• "So you're from outer space? I hear the surfing is choice." – David
Relatable Lilo Quotes for Instagram Captions
• "If I give Pudge tuna, I'd be an abomination!"
• "'Ohana' means 'family.' 'Family' means 'nobody gets left behind.'"
• "Oh good! My dog found the chainsaw!"
• "You rotten sister, your butt is crushing me!"
• "Don't worry. She likes your butt and fancy hair. I know. I read her diary."
Simple Stitch Quotes for All Instagram Captions
• "This is my family. I found it, all on my own."
• "Nobody gets left behind."
• "I like fluffy!"
• "Blue punch buggy! No punch-back!"
• "Ah, Pooama Chicky!"
Fantastic "Lilo and Stitch" Quotes for Instagram Captions
• "Nah. The manager's a vampire. He wanted me to join his legion of the undead." – Nani
• "Hold it! Hold everything! Earth is a protected wildlife preserve!" – Pleakley
• "Stitch is troubled. He needs desserts!" – Lilo
• "I prefer to be called "Evil Genius"." – Jumba
• "I may not be a doctor, but I know there's no better cure for a sour face than a couple of boards and some choice waves." – David