21 Jim Halpert Quotes for Instagram Captions For 'Office' Fans!
Hide your Jello, kids.
The Best Jim Halpert Quotes for Your Next Instagram Captions
Let's face it, we know that we've all felt a little like Jim Halpert at some point in our lives. And if you so happen to get that moment in a picture, consider your stapler absolutely jello-d with our picks for the greatest Jim Halpert quotes for Instagram captions!
Be it an ultra clutch prank on your officemate or an I-hope-that-special-but-not-too-special-one-person-sees-this type of a selfie, we've got you covered from 9 to 5! So, even if you consider yourself more of a Pam or a Dwight or a Michael Scott or an Angela, let these ultra relatable Jim quotes take your Insta all the way to the Dunder-Mifflin break room and straight up the corporate ladder.
(We'll even get you your own ‘World's Greatest Boss' mug while you're up there!)
Funny Jim Halpert Quotes for Every Office-Approved Selfie
• "Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica."
• "By two o'clock Dwight will choose himself to be the assistant to his own assistant, me."
• "I think Kevin is doing exactly as well as anyone might have expected someone like him to perform in a position like that."
• "This is "parkour," the internet sensation of 2004."
• "So this is my life. Until I win the lottery. Or Pam finally writes that series of young adult books."
• "We were all given new business cards big enough to set us apart from the competition – which is how I learned that our titles are all now "Junior Employee"."
• "I don't mean to brag, but New Year's Eve... I was home by nine."
Fantastic Jim Halpert Quotes for Instagram Captions That Hit You in The Feels
• "My job was to speak to clients on the phone about quantities and types of copier paper. Even if I didn't love every minute of it, everything I have, I owe to this job."
• "Okay, just so I understand it: in your wildest fantasy, you are in hell, and you are co-running a bed and breakfast with the devil."
• "So, I am about to do something very bold in this job that I've never done before... Try."
• "So this morning, we are having breakfast together...and I just looked up from my cereal and I said, 'You know what I wanna do today? I wanna marry you.'"
• "Co-managing is a give and take. You have to pick your battles."
• "You know what I think we should do? I think we should just save the goodbyes for tomorrow. At lunch."
• "Not "enough" for me? You are everything."
Relatable Jim Halpert Quotes for Everyday Instagram Captions
• On interesting dreams: "Michael is preparing for the birth of a watermelon with Dwight. Now, this baby will be related to Michael through... delusion."
• On last-minute Secret Santa gifts: "He obviously forgot to get me something, and then he went in his closet and dug out this little number and threw it in a bag."
• On leaving your friends: " I miss Dwight. Congratulations, universe. You win."
• On your daily commute: "One day Michael came in complaining about a speed bump on the highway... I wonder who he ran over then."
• On what not to say during your job interview: "You know how some people say they're not in it for the money? Well, with all due respect to this job, I'm think I'm definitely in it for the money."
• On hidden agendas: "I don't understand the desire to push sweet potato fries on me. I just want regular fries."
• On faking it 'til you make it: "You've been shown a nonsensical video. You're probably wondering what's going on. Well, you're not alone."