20 Fitness Friday Instagram Captions to Inspire You
Ultra-athletes, gym enthusiasts, and workout beginners alike all have their off days. Motivate yourself to get to that next set and that final mile with these inspirational Instagram captions for your next Fitness Friday post!
Best Fitness Friday Instagram Captions
First of all, major props to you for working out on a Friday. When most people would be gearing up to check out for the weekend, we see you over there getting your cardio time in! We'd say you are a full-fledged weekend warrior for sure! Whether you use your fitness Fridays to wind down with some yoga or whether you use it to tone up for that new restaurant you're planning to go to on Sunday, we have the perfect Fitness Friday Instagram captions to inspire you on your weekend journey.
As for us, you go on ahead, we'll catch up with you in Insta!
Funny Instagram Captions for Fitness Friday
• 'Fitness Friday?' More like, I'm just tryna' 'fit in this' dress on Saturday!
• My Friday schedule: wake up, think about working out, go to work, get home, procrastinate, still end up working out.
• I can make up more exercise excuses OR I can enjoy that huge Belgian waffle at Sunday brunch.
• One more rep = one more reason to do another rep afterwards.
• I AM running, Forrest! I'M RUNNING!
Witty Workout Captions for Instagram
• Okay, what workout lets me sleep in for five more minutes?
• Jokes on internet hackers, my computer password is my entire Friday workout!
• Workout, Rinse, Repeat.
• Nike said 'just do it.' So I guess I'm just gonna do it!
• I think John Green meant to write: 'I felt the post-workout soreness the same way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.'
Instagram Influencer Quotes for Your Next Fitspo Post:
• "Let go of fear, get on the mat, love your body." – Jessamyn Stanley (@mynameisisjessamyn)
• "The truth is my body just wants to move and be pushed and try new things, and I live exploring all of it." – Hannah Bronfman (@hannahbronfman)
• "Don’t give up on yourself before you even try!" – Emily Skye (@emilyskyefit)
• "Just let your body feel good." – Cassey Ho (@blogilates)
• "You never lose. Either you win, or you learn. View your life with positive eyes. No matter what is happening to you at this moment, you can always find the light." – Massy Arias (@massy.arias)
Motivational Exercise Quotes for Instagram Captions
• "I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I'm done." – Unknown
• "If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place." – Nora Roberts
• "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra." – Jimmy Johnson
• "Our running shoes have magic in them. The power to transform a bad day into a good day; frustration into speed; self-doubt into confidence; chocolate cake into muscle." – Mina Samuels
• "What seems hard now will one day be your warm-up." – Unknown