22 First Day of School Instagram Captions That Don't Suck
The first day of school can be a drag but your next Insta captions don't have to be!
Best Back-To-School Instagram Captions
It's time to walk those classroom-filled school hallways yet again! If you are coming back from a relaxing vacation or the last few days of lounging around at home, you might need some help coming up with the perfect thing to say for those first day of school pics. Look no further! We have you covered with these back-to-school Instagram captions for all of your picture perfect opportunities!
Whether you are heading back to college, high school, or grade school we'll help you ace your next Insta exam!
Welcome Back To School Instagram Captions
• There are five seasons: winter, spring, summer, fall, and school-supplies.
• Back to school? How about 'back to the pool.'
• Wait, what was my combination again?
• First formula of the year: y = 'I get older' + 'Summers get shorter'
• Where are the color-by-number pages? (I seriously think I took Kindergarten for granted.)
• New year, new me! Wait, I need a new eraser first.
Cute Instagram Captions for Back to School
• “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
• "Sometimes we're all too quick to count down the days that we forget to make the days count." – Unknown
• "Try hard to be you." – Zendaya
• "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." – Eleanor Roosevelt
• "Be a fruit loop in a world full of cheerios." – Unknown
• “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
Funny Selfie Instagram Captions for Heading Back to High School
• Did my backpack just gain 30 pounds?
• It feels like home under these friday night lights.
• Wait, wait, when is our first exam?!
• Is this when I'm supposed to figure out what I want to be when I grow up?
• I can already hear "Time of Your Lives" playing at graduation.
Selfie Instagram Captions for Heading Back to College
• It's okay mom and dad, I promise I won't stay up cramming! (I hope. Wait, maybe I can't promise that.)
• The college dream: having more than three cents in your bank account.
• I think I've officially eaten my weight in $1.00 Taco Bell tacos.
• Walking from class to class counts as daily exercise, right?
• Hello world, I'm back to... well, do the best I can. (Applaud here)
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.