18 Disneyland Halloween Instagram Captions That Are Perfectly Festive
Do you think Mickey Mouse hands out full-sized candy bars?
The Best Disneyland Halloween Instagram Captions for Your Spooky Selfies!
‘Tis the season for your annual "Nightmare Before Christmas" watch party! With Halloween descending upon us, don your spookiest pair of Mickey Mouse ears and gear up to hit the parks with our best Disneyland Halloween Instagram captions for your nights of fright!
Are you headed on the coaster as a Disney-fied vampire, or are you headed into the castle dressed in your finest classic Disney get-up? Whatever the case, I think we can all agree that you'll never be too old to dress up for Halloween at Disney! (And, let's face it, we might not be able to trick or treat with the kids anymore, but we can certainly concoct some treats of our own!)
So, while you stroll down Main St. looking for the best place for your spooky selfie, don't forget to dress up your Insta captions for the season too!
Fun Disneyland Halloween Instagram Captions for Every Spooky Selfie
• Forget the fangs, bring me my ears!
• The best Halloweens are Mickey-approved!
• A magically spooky time, you say? (Say no more!)
• If you need me, I'll be trick or treating at Walt's.
• Will you be my +1 to the Graveyard JamBOOree?
• Do you think the Haunted Mansion gives out full-sized candy bars?
Cute Disneyland Instagram Captions for A Magical Halloween
• Watch out Jack, there's a new Pumpkin King in town!
• Me at Disneyland: My name is Marnie, I love living in Halloweentown. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
• The parade ain't over 'til the Headless Horseman rides!
• No tricks, just treats. (And giant turkey legs)
• Trick or treat, Disney sweets, give me a Dole Whip to eat!
• Why, yes, I'd be honored to keep my fangs and claws inside the vehicle with you in The Haunted Mansion.
Classic Disney Halloween Movie Quotes for Instagram Captions While You Wait in Line
• "Forgive me, Mr. Claus. I'm afraid I've made a terrible mess of your holiday." – Jack Skellington, "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
• "It's the burning rain of death! Come, you fools!" – Winifred Sanderson, "Hocus Pocus"
• "Being normal is vastly overrated." – Aggie Cromwell, "Halloweentown"
• "Other than acquiring some decent bladder control, things haven't changed all that much." – Camryn Barnes, "Twitches"
• "One word: forget it." – Chris 'Q' Todd, "The Wonderful World of Disney: Tower of Terror"
• "All the good vampire names have been taken... by teenagers." – Dimitri Denatos, "Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire"