37 Travel Captions and Quotes that are Perfect for your Road Trip Instagram Post
Sometimes, life can get a little busy and quite hectic. One of the nicest breaks you can take from the normal chaos of your everyday life is to take a road trip. Near or far, with family members or friends, the open road is a major de-stresser! If you're taking the plunge and departing on a road trip soon, you may want to stop to consider some roadtrip Instagram captions for all the scenic sights you're about to take in.
One of the nicest things about road-tripping is that you can pick a destination as close or as far-flung as you want. Day trip? Sure. Year-long trip? Why not! Whether you're going to open country, mountainous trails, or heading to the coasts, you should definitely be ready to take some amazing photos to document your trip.
As Anita Desai once said, "Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow." So that means you need to buckle up, think about where you want to go, who you want to take, and just do it! The open road is always there, waiting for you to discover new places, and to discover more about yourself. So don't just call it a dream, go ahead and call it a plan!
Here are 37 road trip Instagram captions for any route, any destination, and any type of trip you may be taking. Adventure always awaits the daring soul. Just promise you'll tell us about it after you go.
Road Trip Instagram Captions
• It doesn't matter where you're going. It's who you have beside you
• It’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey
• Let’s travel new roads
• To live is to travel
• Let’s go somewhere where nobody knows our name
• Life is a grand adventure. Go live it!
Roadtrip Quotes for Instagram Captions
• “The road is there, it will always be there. You just have to decide when to take it.” — Chris Humphrey
• “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” — Anita Desai
• “Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing” — Dr. Seuss
• "Oh, the places you'll go." —Dr. Seuss
• ”And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.” — Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
• "Because the greatest part of a road trip isn't arriving at your destination. It's all the wild stuff that happens along the way." — Emma Chase
• "I want to go on a road trip. Just you and me. The highway, the radio, the blue sky, the back roads, and windows down. We'll talk about everything and nothing. We'll sing our hearts out, and we'll make memories we'll never forget. Just you and me." — Unknown
• "You make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise." — Florida Georgia Line
• Bitches be (road) trippin’
• RV there yet?
• Life was meant for good friends and great adventures
• All I want is an open road and an open heart
• And so the adventure begins
• Adventure awaits
• I don’t care how long it takes me, but I’m going somewhere beautiful
• Ride with style
• Don’t call it a dream, call it a plan
• Explore the unseen
• Build a life, not a resume
• Spend more time on the open road
• Oh the places we can go
• Roadtrips aren’t measured by mile markers, but by moments
• We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us
• I feel the most free when I have nothing but an open stretch of road ahead of me
• Always take the scenic route
• All good things are wild and free
• Enjoy the journey
• Work hard, travel harder
• Travel is an investment in yourself
• Stress-free zone
• If you’re not lost, you’re not much of an explorer