60 Christmas Eve Instagram Captions 2020
It's not about what's under the tree... It's about who's around it!
In case you missed it... Christmas is almost here! Even though 2020 has been a weird year, one thing remains the same: our ability to celebrate Christmas and have a good time with loved ones! Even if it has to be virtual and socially distanced. That's right, let's spread some Christmas cheer and good vibes! You've probably started thinking about Christmas gifts and plans with friends and loved ones, but have you been thinking about your potential Instagram posts?
If you ARE already thinking about all those Christmas photos you're going to be posting on Instagram this year (because admiring everyone's Instagram posts is "social distancing" at its finest!), well then, you better have a few captions in mind! Here are 60 different Christmas Instagram captions to cover all of your photo caption needs! Whether you need a snappy one-liner, meaningful quote or beautiful lyric... it's here on this list!
Keep on scrolling!
Funny Christmas Eve Instagram Captions
- “Dear Santa...I can explain”
- "Christmas is too sparkly... said no one ever."
- "Santa, stop here. We have cookies."
- "It's all fun and games 'til Santa checks the naughty list."
- “All I want for Christmas is you food.”
- “Me, 11 months of the year: "Slay." Me in December: "Sleigh.””
- "Think of all the fun I've missed. Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed. Next year I could be just as good, if you'll check off my Christmas list." — Eartha Kitt, "Santa Baby"
- “Bah, humbug.”
- “Relationship status: Single and ready to jingle.”
- “Dear Santa ... define "nice.””
- “I'm on the naughty list.”
- “That's a wrap! No, seriously—I finally finished wrapping the gifts.”
- “I’m only a morning person on December 25th.”
- “Merry Elfin Christmas”
Boozy Christmas Eve Instagram Captions
- "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out, I'll drink the red."
- "The only Christmas spirit I want to get into is the spiked eggnog."
- “Eat, drink, and be fancy AF.” -"May your days be boozy and bright."
- "The tree isn't the only thing getting lit this Christmas."
- “Let's get lit!”
- “Red wine pairs well with a crazy family.”
- “Christmas cheer? I thought you said Christmas beer…”
- “It’s the most wine-derful time of the year.”
Cute Christmas Eve Instagram Captions
- “All is calm, all is bright.”
- “I got all spruced up for the holidays.”
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.”
- “It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!”
- "The elves did it.”
- “When life gives you snow, make snow angels.”
- “Although it's been said, many times, many ways...Merry Christmas to you”
- “My favorite color is Christmas lights.”
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.”
- “As you get older, your Christmas list gets shorter—because the things you really want can't be bought.”
- “May your days be merry and bright”
Couples Christmas Eve Instagram Captions
- “If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard.”
- “Love the giver more than the gift.”
- “Meet me under the mistletoe.”
- “What happens under the mistletoe stays under the mistletoe.”
- “On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…”
- “All I want for Christmas is you!”
- “Snuggled up together, like two birds of a feather would be …”
- “You rock my Christmas socks.”
- “All I want for Christmas is you (and maybe some cookies, too)”
Sassy Christmas Eve Instagram Captions
- “Don't get your tinsel in a tangle."
- "Leave a little sparkle wherever you go."
- "'Tis the season to sparkle."
- “There's snow place like home.”
- “Resting Grinch face.”
- “You can find me under the mistletoe”
- “Fa la la la”
- “Happy holidays from all of Santa's little elves”
Song Lyric Christmas Eve Instagram Captions
- "It's the most wonderful time of the year." — Andy Williams
- "Where the treetops glisten." — Bing Crosby
- "Merry everything and a happy always." — Unknown
- "Dressed up like Eskimos." — Nat King Cole, "The Christmas Song"
- "Make my wish come true... All I want for Christmas is you." — Mariah Carey
- “All is calm, all is bright." — Bing Crosby
- "There'll be parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting, and caroling out in the snow." —Edward Pola and George Wyle
- "There's no place like home for the holidays." —Robert Allen and Al Stillman