Swipe Right On These 21 Clever Bumble Bios
“Just looking for a guy who will look at me the way I look at pizza”
Best Clever, Cute and Funny Bumble Bios for Your Dating App Profile
Sometimes, online dating apps can be tricky to navigate. You know you're about to get judged by your photos (after all that is a big part of the premise of online dating apps like Bumble and Tinder), but you still want your personality to shine through in your bio. What direction do you go in? Sweet? Serious? Clever?
Being clever in a few words is so hard though — that's where these 21 best Bumble bios come in. We've compiled and written some seriously funny/cute bumble bio ideas to get the ball rolling for you. You might be inspired to come up with your own good bio, or maybe you just want to use one of these. Either way, you're going to be raking in matches!
As they say, the bees are dying so just hurry up and update your bumble bio so you can be out there snatching up the hunnis before it's too late. And here are some funny openers for after you have that bio perfected.
Best bumble bio ideas for the bumbler who loves food:
• Just looking for a guy who will look at me the way I look at pizza
• Will always pay extra for guac
• Won’t send nudes, but will send noods.
Bumble bio ideas for the Bumbler who really loves food:
• Starting a petition to stop classifying chicken fingers as kids’ food. Swipe right if you’d like to sign.
• I’ll give you everything you want and dim sum
• Don’t even think about swiping right if you:
Pour milk before cereal
Put ketchup ON fries
Eat pizza with a knife and fork
Best Bumble Bios for the Really Funny Bumbler:
• I’ve been described as “emotionally unavailable” and “the world’s worst texter” so please, get into one single file, orderly line
• “Amazing girl, very nice, really beautiful, can’t cook to save her life,” — my mom
• If you can’t handle me at my worst, then I really commend and respect you for setting some healthy boundaries for yourself
• Not sure I believe in the institution of marriage, but I do like the idea of someone being legally required to hang out with me
Best Bumble Bios for the Animal Lover
• Honestly, just looking for someone to be my dog’s father. Willing to consider joint custody if things go south
• Once returned a lost dog to its owner, so my good karma points are probably off the charts.
• Dog Mom
Best Bumble Bio inspiration when you want to use a one-liner
• “I’m not superstitious… but I’m a little stitious.” — Michael Scott
• Times New Roman in the streets, Wingdings in the sheets
• I always tell the truth even when I lie
• Don’t believe everything you see on the internet
More bio ideas for dating aps
• If there’s one person that’s gonna put an N’Sync song on at your house party, it’s gonna be me
• I like tacos, tea, and trips. Oh, and also alliteration.
• Four C’s of life: Chipotle, Chicago, Cubs and Ctacos (you can do this one with any letter of your choice)
Best Bumble Bio for the short girl
• Keeping my bio short and sweet, like me