These Barcelona Instagram Captions are Better Than a Pitcher of Sangria
“Come on, let's be free in Barcelona” -Ed Sheeran, "Barcelona"
Say Hola to Barcelona in these 24 Barcelona Instagram Captions
Barcelona: a city of beautiful architecture, beautiful people, good drinks and amazing food. If you're lucky enough to be visiting this city, you might need some stellar travel Instagram captions for all those pics you'll be taking of your trip in this vibrant city. And if you're not jamming out to Ed Sheeran's "Barcelona" on repeat for your entire trip, you're doing it wrong.
Well, look no further, here are 24 Barcelona Instagram captions for any post. Whether you're snapping food, sangria, Park Guell, or the Bunkers del Carmel, you'll find something here. And if you don't, you might just need to order a glass of sangria to get the creative juices flowing! Keep reading for Barcelona Instagram Caption inspiration.
Punny Barcelona Instagram Captions
• Got Gaudi?
• Figured I might as Guell Instagram this!
• Oh my Gaudi! Barcelona is amazing
• Don’t know siesta, but I do fiesta
Barcelona Instagram Captions in Spanish
• "Todo lo que necesitas es Verano" (All you need is summer)
• "El sol es la mejor medicina" (Sun is the best medicine)
• "Yo amo Barcelona" (I love Barcelona)
• "Vamos a la playa" (Let’s go to the beach)
• "Gracias por todo, Barcelona" (Thanks for everything Barcelona)
Barcelona Instagram Captions
• Hundreds of steps above Barcelona (Bunkers del Carmel)
• Better than any rooftop (Bunkers del Carmel)
• On top of the world (Bunkers del Carmel)
• Hopped a train to Spain
• I just want to be in Barcelona, drinking sangria
Food Related Barcelona Instagram Captions
• All the colors of the rainbow (La Boqueria Mercat)
• Life is so much sweeter in Barcelona (La Boqueria Mercat)
• All about the tapas
• Sangria counts as fruit right?
• They said do you want a glass, I said give me the pitcher
• More like Brunchelona
• Wine not?
Ed Sheeran "Barcelona" Instagram Captions
• “I fell in love with the sparkle in the moonlight”
• “Come on, let's be free in Barcelona”
• “Las Ramblas, I'll meet you / We'll dance around La Sagrada Familia / Drinking sangría”