Do it for the Amstergram! 16 Instagram Captions for Amsterdam
AmsterDAMN - these captions are good!
16 "Dam" Good Instagram Captions for Amsterdam
If you're visiting Amsterdam, you might have high hopes for exploring the city, and your followers might have high hopes for your posts! If that's the case, you had better have some Amsterdam Instagram captions ready for all the beautiful canal pics you're going to be taking, maybe from your bike as you explore the city! The city is known to have great food, great cafes and a pretty crazy Red Light District, so there's lot to take inspiration from. It's even the city where Anne Frank wrote her famous diary while hiding from the Nazis.
However, sometimes instagram caption inspiration is just slow to come! For that reason, we have 13 Amsterdam Instagram captions to take a little of the pressure off of being creative. And if you're a "The Fault in Our Stars" fan, don't think we forgot about Hazel and Gus's trip to the famous city! If you're visiting their bench, you'll definitely need a cute quote for your post. Keep reading to see what you can post as your next caption, and enjoy your time in Amsterdam!
Punny Amsterdam Instagram Captions
• Amsterdam definitely met our high expectations
• Amster-DAM, this was a crazy trip
• May be leaving, but boy am I hooked on this city (locks)
• Doin' it for the AmsterGRAM
• Do you like windmills? Because we’re big fans
Amsterdam Quotes for Instagram Captions
• “Okay? Okay.” — John Green, "The Fault in Our Stars"
• “Maybe okay will be our always.” — John Green, "The Fault in Our Stars"
• “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” — John Green, "The Fault in Our Stars"
• "My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.” — John Green, "The Fault in Our Stars"
• “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.” — John Green, "The Fault in Our Stars"
• “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things” — Henry Miller
• "Small city, big heart." — Unknown
Amsterdam Instagram Captions
• If you have the chance, always Gogh to Amsterdam (Van Gogh Museum)
• Had to drink like the locals (Heineken Experience)
• Eat well. Travel often.
• With the fam in Amsterdam