18 Spectacular Wimbledon Instagram Captions for 2018
Can't wait to see who wins the Wimbledon tennis championship? Here are the best Wimbledon captions for Instagram!
Fantastic Wimbledon Instagram Captions
You wouldn't be a true tennis fan if you weren't excited for the Grand Slam tournaments. And now that it's July, your friends are all about the World Cup, but if you're dying to share your love for Wimbledon with your followers, don't fret. We've got your back with the best Wimbledon Instagram captions.
Whether you're looking for fun puns or even just a witty quote, check out our top picks for Instagram captions about Wimbledon. This one's major.
Best Wimbledon Puns for Instagram Captions
• Love means nothing to a tennis fan.
• Djokovic is always causing a racquet.
• Serena Williams beat me 6-0. I'm in love.
• Baby got backhand.
• What time should you go to Wimbledon? Tennish.
Funny Instagram Captions for Wimbledon
• I 0-0 tennis!
• Life is always better when I'm watching Wimbledon.
• You have to hate losing more than you love winning.
• Happiness is...Wimbledon.
• Keep calm and win Wimbledon.
Good Wimbledon Quotes for Captions
• "Luck has nothing to do with it." - Serena Williams
• "There's no way around hard work. Embrace it." - Roger Federer
• If you still have one more point to play, no matter what the score is, you still got a chance to make a difference in your favor." - Victoria Azarenka
• "I wasn't going to leave the court without a fight." - Maria Sharapova
Good Instagram Captions for Wimbledon
• Quiet, please...I'm watching Wimbledon!
• "Play with respect. Win with grace." - Roger Federer
• You only live once, but you get to serve twice.
• Fast feet, slow hands.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.