U.S. Open Instagram Captions
Every year, we're grateful for the US Golf Association for staging the United States Open Championship since 1985. Now, fans of the sporting event in 2018 are wondering where they can find good U.S. Open Instagram captions. Luckily, we've got you covered.
While the hype surrounding the championship is bigger than the U.S. Women's Open, we certainly believe that the golf tournament is for everyone. Whether you're looking to support your favorite player or want to show off your own skills on the greens, we've got the best punny Instagram captions for the U.S. Open Championship.
Stumbled into the wrong U.S. Open post? Check out our fun tennis
Best Instagram Captions for U.S. Open Championship
• "Nobody wins the Open; it wins you." - Cary Middlecoff
• "It takes courage to win the U.S. Open, more courage than it takes for any other tournament." - Tom Watson
• "Nobody ever wins an Open. Everybody else just loses it." - Bobby Jone
• "Trust instinct to the end, though you cannot render any reason." - Gary Player
• "Golf is a game of misses. The guy who misses it the best is going to win." - Ben Hogan
• Who's your caddy?
• It's par-tee time!
• Golf: The most expensive walk you'll ever take.
• Golfers make better drivers.
• It takes a lot of balls to golf the way I do.
• "The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight." - Ben Hogan
• "To golf or not to golf? What a stupid question." - Unknown
• "Golf's three ugliest words: Still your shot." - Dave Marr
• “The value of routine; trusting your swing.” -Lorii Myers
• “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” -Arnold Palmer
• You don't get what you wish for. You get what you work for.
• "In golf, as in life, it is the follow-through that makes a difference." - Dr. Seuss
• "Succes in golf depends less on strength of body. More on strength of mind and character." - Arnold Palmer
• "Bet on it." - Troy Bolton (From High School Musical 2. You're welcome.)