Senior Picture Captions for Instagram
It's senior year! Bet it was nothing like High School Musical or Degrassi made it out to be, right? Regardless, we know you're snapping some professional-looking senior photos, and you'd be mad if you weren't posting them on social media. Honestly, think of all the likes. Cat got your tongue? Don't worry because we have the best senior picture captions for Instagram to help guide you.
Whether you're looking for a funny quote or even something sweet to post for your parents, we've got the perfect senior picture Instagram captions. Because you shouldn't have to worry about silly things like this when you've got a new world ahead!
Been shooting this gorgeous human since she was 12. I’ve always been blown away by her beauty and insane dance talent and just havnt been able to stop shooting her. Her full senior session we shot is in my story. Go check it out, like now, like run. #seniorpictures #seniorportraits #dancer #dancersofinstagram #dancephotography #muse #seniorpics #jessicajanaephotography
Best Senior Picture Captions
• This wasn't like High School Musical at all.
• The Office, season 7, episode 19, minute 14:45
• I am 100% certain that I am 0% sure of what I'm going to do.
• You can be the lead in your own life.
• I hope my future is as bright as my highlight.
Funny Senior Picture Captions for Instagram
• It's so weird being my own role model.
• Hannah Montana says nobody's perfect, but here I am.
• I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm doing it really well.
• Ravioli, ravioli give me my diplomioli.
• When I die, I want the people I did group projects with to lower me into the ground so that they can let me down one last time.
Cute Senior Picture Captions for Instagram
• Her attitude is kinda savage, but her heart is gold.
• I only roll with goddesses.
• The epitome of perfection.
• Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
• The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Professional Senior Picture Instagram Captions
• The tassel was worth the hassle.
• The expert in anything was once a beginner.
• Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature.
• "It always seems impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela
• "Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." - John Wooden
Good Senior Picture Captions
• Let new adventures begin.
• The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
• "'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.' - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
• "Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing." - Ron Swanson
• Even miracles take a little time.