Handmaid's Tale Quotes for Instagram Captions
While bleak, Margaret Atwood's novel and the Hulu television adaptation of The Handmaid's Tale is relevant, now more than ever. Getting inspired to make a move? We've got the best Handmaid's Tale quotes to use as Instagram captions.
Whether you've got a little bit of fight in you like Moira or June or you just want to show off how much you love the book or show, we're sharing our top picks for The Handmaid's Tale captions on Instagram. Because now is the time.
Here are the best Handmaid's Tale quotes for your social media. Because we're wide awake.
And don't forget #ResistSister.
Best Handmaid's Tale Quotes for Instagram Captions
• You need to keep your fucking shit together.
• Blessed be the Froot Loops.
• I know I should accept the reality of being born here. Make my peace. But fuck that.
• Nolite te bastardes carborundorum
• They should never have given us uniforms if they didn't want us to be an army.
• Now I'm awake to the world. I was asleep before. That's how we let it happen.
• Blessed be the fruit.
• Praise be.
• Freedom, like everything else, is relative.
• Don't let the bastards grind you down.
• Praised be, bitch.
• Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance. You have to work at it.
• Whether this is my end or a new beginning, I have no way of knowing.
• I will not be that girl in the box.
• Every love story is a tragedy if you wait long enough.
• May the Lord open.
• Love isn't real. It was never anything more than lust with a good marketing campaign.
• Better never means better for everyone. It always means worse, for some.
• Raise your daughter to be a feminist. She spends all her time waiting to be rescued by men.